Chapter 8

Flashback~

When the twins were born, misunderstandings occurred that slowly broke the family. And when they were only a few months old, the couple decided to separate.

But before that...

Takato brought out a bracelet with a T initial, gave it to Yumi and said "When he turns 15 give this to him... The letter represents the first letter of Tenn's name. And a present from me,"

Yumi does the same, she brought out a and said "Give this to Tenn when he also turns 15... The initial indicates the first letter of Riku's name... And also as a present from me,"

And after a week, they separated and as years passed by the twins grew up not knowing about the existence of each other and not knowing the the secret of their parents.

At Sydney, Australia, Tenn who was now at the age of 12 asked out of curiosity...

"Father, do I have a sibling?"

Takato was surprised and thought about it for a moment and replied with a smile "You don't have a sibling... What makes you think of that?"

Tenn replied "Because, I always get a feeling that I have one," Takato inhaled and said "It's probably just your imagination,"

Tenn says "I-I see... Then I'll be off to school," he says as he waved his hand and left for school... Takato thought 'I'm so sorry Tenn... But it's not yet the right time... Just wait for a little longer and we'll reveal our little secret,'

And now at London, U.K, Riku at the age of 12 asked "Mother? Do I have a sibling?"

Yumi was also supposed, she bit her lips, smiled and replies "You don't have a sibling... Why do you ask?"

Riku replies "We-well that's because, I get a feeling that I have one," Yumi inhaled and says "Don't be silly Riku... You're probably imagining things again,"

Riku checked the time and said "I'll be going to school now!" and dashed outside. Yumi sat on the couch and thought 'That was close... Real close,'

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, and months passed by, the couple have been sending each other letters to ask if Tenn or Riku are okay.

And when they turned 15, the couple decided not to give them the bracelet yet... And both parents remember that at this age the twins will go back to Japan.

It was hard for both of the teenagers but in the end they had to leave. Both parents enrolled their child at the same school but what they didn't know is that...

The twins are going to meet each other earlier than what they have expected.

Yumi~

"Alright... I've enrolled you already, so get to bed and get up early in the morning," Yumi says and Riku replies "This is why London is better... Anyways, sure,"

Riku told his mother goodnight... And Yumi on the other hand felt that something unexpected will happen and thought to herself...

'Something is wrong... But I don't know what it is'

She checked on her son and went to bed.

Takato~

"You've been enrolled already at a school," Takato says and Tenn sighs saying "I'll be off to bed then," Tenn told his father goodnight and went to bed.

Takato thought that something is not right 'Why do I get a feeling that something will happen?' he shrugged it off and went to bed.

End of Flashback

Yumi and Takato decided to give the bracelets tomorrow morning... And went to bed.

Next Morning~ Yumi~

Yumi woke up, got changed and got the bracelet... She left her room and before she step foot into the dinning room she inhaled.

She enter the dinning room and to her surprise she saw Riku awake, changed and eating... She sat down and asked "Are you going somewhere?"

Riku replies "Ah... I told you about this already... Yeah, there is a group study and I'll be home late," Yumi puts her spoon and fork down.

She said "Riku... There is something I want to give you," Riku stopped eating and asked "What is it?" Yumi gave the box, Riku opened it and saw a bracelet with a T initial...

He asked "For what?" Yumi inhaled and said "Someone wanted to give it to you... And this is a very special gift, so don't lose it,"

Riku nods and puts the bracelet on his left wrist... He stood up and said "I'll be off now! See you!" and Yumi sighed.

Takato~

Takato got up, changed and got the box... He head to the dinning room and saw Tenn eating... He said "Enjoy with your friends Tenn,"

Tenn looks at him and nods. Takato sat infront of Tenn, hands over a box and said "Here... This is for you,"

Tenn said "It's not even my birthday," Takato chuckles and says "It's a special gift from someone so don't lose it," Tenn opens the box and saw the bracelet with an R initial.

He puts it on his right wrist, stands and says "Thanks... I'll be off now then," Takato looked at Tenn and smiles.

______________________________________

There ya go! And yes, I know... This is too early...🙂

Almost forgot, Christmas break begins after Dec.15 . Yay! Which means I can update anytime!😊

See you next time!😃