Chapter 4

As they arrived in the canteen, a green haired teen exclaimed "Right here!" the 4 teenagers went to where the others were sitted

And Iori said "These are our friends," referring to the ones that looked older than them. Mitsuki asked "Why are you speaking in English?" Tamaki answered "Because, Rikkun can't understand Japanese," Sogo who didn't want to be rude said "Hello, my name is Osaka Sogo," Riku said "Hello," and the others introduce themselves.

Tenn also introduces himself "Hello, I'm Nanase Tenn, nice to meet you," and Riku also did the same "Hello, my name is Nanase Riku. It's a pleasure to meet you," and the others understood what he said.

Gaku said "I just hope that those two are-" and even before he finished his sentence someone exclaimed "Hello, my beautiful kouhais!" "And too late," Gaku said.

Yuki and Momo saw the two new faces and Tenn asked "And who are these two?" Nagi answers "Our senpai's desu~" and Yuki said "Sorry to be rude. My name is Yuki while the one beside me is Momo," Ryuu said "Umm... One of them can't understand Japanese," Yuki was surprised and repeats "Hello, my name is Yuki while the other one is Momo," and the duo also introduced themselves. Tamaki said "Momorin, do you have Pudding?" Momo answers "I don't," and Tamaki whines.

Iori said "Yotsuba-san, please don't whine like a child," and Yamato said "You can buy it here," Yuki and Momo who were a part of the students council said "We have to go. We have a meeting," and the duo leaves.

Sogo sighs and says as he stood up "I'll go buy one for you," and Tamaki exclaimed "Yay!" and he follows Sogo to buy pudding. While waiting they were talking with each other.

And when the duo returns and took their seat, Mitsuki who was curious asked Riku "Don't you speak Japanese back then?" Riku answers "No, I haven't. I didn't really think that we would be coming to Japan," and the bell rings.

Riku who felt like that he was the unluckiest person alive was trying to process what the teacher in front was saying even though the teacher was speaking in English... Well that's because, the subject was Japanese literature.

At the end of the class, Tamaki turned to his seatmate and asked "Are you okay?" Riku answered "I'm fine," and Tamaki nods and their attention went to the teacher.

When lunch came, Riku's face was on top of his desk mumbling words like "Why is Japanese so hard?"
"How do they even read this?"

Iori and Tenn went to where the other two were and Iori asked "And what did you learn?" Riku answered "The honorifics and other Japanese words,"

Tamaki said "Good enough," and Tenn said "Let's go to the cafeteria,"
And they do so.

Time Skip~AfterLunch~

Their subject was now Math, and the teacher calls out "Nanase Riku please come up and answer this equation," Riku stands and took the chalk. Riku who was smart answered it correctly and went back to his seat with some of the students jaw left open.

Tamaki said "Help me in Math," Riku blinks and answers "Alright,"

Time Skip~ At the end of the day~

They were fixing their things and left the classroom. Mitsuki said "Let's hang out!" Yamato said "Why?" Mitsuki answers "Because, I want to hang out with Tenn and Riku," Nagi exclaimed excited "Me too I want to hang out with them!" Iori sighed and turned to the two asking "Do you want to come with us?" Tenn and Riku thought for a while and nods.

"Yay!" Nagi and Mitsuki exclaimed while they high fived each other. Tenn said "Let me just tell my dad that I'll go home on my own," as he gets his phone and does so. And Riku also says "Let me call my mother that I'll be going home alone,"

They called their parents and put back their phone in their pockets.
Tenn said "Let's get going," and they go to a restaurant.

As they arrived, they took their seats and ordered. Yamato said "Riku... Please try to speak in Japanese," Riku was shocked and said "I'm not that good because, I just learned Japanese this day," Sogo said "Its fine. I just want to hear what you learned," Riku looks and them and said "If you say so..." and continued with an accent "Umm... Japan is very much different from London," Iori said "That wasn't bad. It's just your accent when you speak,"

Mitsuki said with a grin "Let's go teach Riku Japanese at his place!" Riku blushed and said "No! Not my place! Why not someone else's home?" Sogo answered "Then at my place," Navi exclaimed excited "Yes! Sogo's house is big that's why we can help Riku there!"

Riku asked "All of us are going?" Tenn answers "Yes. Yes we are,"
Tenn was surprised on why he said that he thought 'Why do I have the feeling that I want to protect him?'
Riku concerned asked "Tenn-san are you okay?" adding honorifics and Tenn smiles "I'm fine," Tamaki and Nagi exclaimed happily "Yay! Food has arrived!" and began to eat.

When they finished, Gaku said "We better go. It's also getting late," Ryuu said "I agree. My mom is going to kill me when I don't arrive home by 8:00,"

They leave the restaurant and went home.

______________________________________

I felt like making another chapter so please proceed to the next! And see ya the next update!😀