Chapter 7

With Yumi~

Yumi and Takato had an agreement to have a talk outside...

'Where is he?' Yumi thought as she kept on glancing at her phone checking the time.

'He sure is still the same' she thought once again.

After a few minutes, Takato arrived and said "Sorry I'm late... I was in a bit of a crisis," Yumi sighed and said "You really have not changed a bit," Takato exclaimed offended "Hey! At least I came!"

Yumi replies "Hai, hai... Anyways let's go find a place to talk,"

After looking for a cafe, they sat down and Yumi asked "So how's Tenn doing?" Takato replies "You're too worried, Yumi... Tenn's doing fine,"

Yumi says "I see... Then that's good to hear," and continues "Now then, let's get straight to the point,"

School~

Riku woke up because, he heard the bell ring indicating that it's already time for lunch. He got off the bed and head to the cafeteria.

"Ah... Riku!" he heard someone call out to him, he turned his head and saw Tenn running towards him.

"Ah... Hi, Tenn-san," Riku replies. Tenn asked "How are you?" Riku replies "I'm doing fine already... I'm going to attend classes this afternoon,"

They heard someone call out to them "Riku-san, Tenn-san!" they turned their heads and saw Iori running towards them with Tamaki trailing behind while eating pudding.

Riku exclaimed waving his hand "Iori-san, Tamaki-san!"(Yeah... I shall make him add honorifics to these two people)

Iori asked "Are okay already?" Riku nods happily, Tamaki says as he gives pudding to the redhead "Here, you have some," Riku exclaimed happily "Thank you, Tamaki-san!"

Tenn says "We better get ourselves lunch before they run out," the others agree and they go get themselves lunch.

Seniors~

As they were waiting for the four, Ryuu asked in realization "I just realized that... Riku-kun and Tenn-kun looks the same," Mitsuki agrees "Yeah... Wait... Didn't you say this before already?"

Ryuu asked dumbfounded "I did?" Sogo said "I don't know... But anyways,  I think it's just a coincidence," Yamato also says "I don't know... I mean, their hair, their eyes and their surnames are the same," Gaku said "Nah, I think it's just a coincidence,"

And after a while, Nagi exclaimed "Guys, over here desu!" while waving his hand the four sat down. And Sogo asked "How are you Riku-kun?"

Riku smiles and replies "I'm doing great!" the others smile at the redheads energy and began to eat their lunch.

Time Skip~ End of the day~

After classes, they meet at the entrance and Sogo asked "So, what time are we going to meet tomorrow?" Riku asked dumbfounded "Tomorrow?"