Chapter 10

Tenn POV~

When I arrived home, I saw father coming towards me and hugs me all of a sudden. I asked "What's wrong?" he replies "It's nothing,"

He lets go of the hug and said "Go get changed and you can tell me about your day while we eat dinner," I smiled and nod slightly.

When I entered my room, I thought 'What was that all about?' I decided to forget about it and changed my clothes.

After, I went to the dinning room and took a seat. Father suddenly asked "So, how was your day?" I replied "It was kinda fun," father says "Oh really now?" I rolled my eyes and nod.

He also asked "Is there someone who you're interested in?" I thought for a moment and I see the image of Riku again. I replied "Yes, there is someone,"

He asked "Then who is he?" I replied "Nanase Riku," when I said that his eyes widen in shock as if he just saw a ghost. I asked concerned "What's wrong?"

My father says "Oh... It's nothing," I raised an eyebrow and asked "Really?" he replies "Yes, really," after we ate dinner. I decided to take a shower.

End POV~

Takato was sitting on the couch. He was massaging his temples and Luka asked "What are you going to do now, master Takato?"

He sighed and said "I honestly don't know," Luka asked "Would you like some tea?" Takato replies "Yes please," Luka leaves and made tea.

Takato thought 'We might be telling them earlier than what we have expected' after a while Luka returns with tea. His rang and picks it up.

Riku POV~

When I arrived home, I saw mother coming down the stairs, hugged me and said as she released her hug "You better get changed and come down for dinner," I nod in response and went to my room.

When I entered my room, I thought 'What was that?' I changed my clothes and left my room and head to the dinning room.

I took a seat and began to eat. Mother asked "How was your day?" I replied "It was great knowing a bit more about Japanese," she smiled and said "Good to hear,"

She then asked me "Is there someone you're interested in?" I looked at her and thought of Tenn-san. I replied "Yes, there is someone who I'm interested in," she asked "And who might that be?"

I replied with a smile "Nanase Tenn-san," when she heard that she spit her water. I asked concerned "Are you okay?" mother smiled and nod.

And after we ate for dinner I went to take a shower and went to bed.

End POV~

Yumi was sitting on the couch fiddling with her fingers. Sara enters and asked "Would you like a cup of coffee?" Yumi replies "I would love that," Sara went to the kitchen and made coffee.

Yumi decided to call Takato. She dialed his number and called.

'Hello?'

"Takato... They're getting into a conclusion,"

'I know... I guess we might be telling them earlier than what we have planned'

"That's the point... We still have to wait a little longer,"

'I understand... But... What if they find out before we even tell them?'

"That's going to be impossible,"

'And what makes you say that?'

"I don't know... But, we can't let them know until we tell them the truth,"

'You're right... I'm getting ready to be hated by them,'

"You're not the only one... Anyways, I have to go,"

'Same goes here,'

And the call ended. Yumi went to bed.

Monday~ Tenn Side~

Tenn was eating breakfast and suddenly Takato comes in, Tenn greets "Goodmorning, father," Takato greets in return "Goodmorning, Tenn," and sits down. Takato says "Tenn... I had a talk with someone and I will talk to you about something next week,"

Tenn raised an eyebrow "Why wait for next week when you can just tell me now?" Takato replies "It's not that easy to tell you actually," Tenn sighs and said "Fine," after he ate breakfast he left for school.

Riku Side~

Riku woke up and went for breakfast. As he was eating, his mother came and sat down. He greets "Goodmorning," Yumi greets in return "Goodmorning, Riku," she took a seat and ate breakfast.

And suddenly says "Riku... I have something to tell you..." Riku looks at her and continues "It's something important but, it's not easy to tell you... Wait till next week," Riku nods.

After breakfast Riku left for school.

Time Skip~ Second Subject~

Tenn and Riku were looking outside the window. They both glanced at their bracelet.

They both had a strange feeling about it. They had a feeling that, there is something more than what their parents told them when they were given the bracelet.

They sighed and just listened to the discussion.

Break~

The four went to the cafeteria, Sogo said while he was looking at the two "You two really look alike," the others spit their drinks and looked at Sogo with a shocked expression thinking 'Don't tell them what we about what we were talking about before!'

Tenn asked "Really?" Gaku replies "Yes, you two really look alike," the duo looked at each other. Riku said "It may be your imagination," Iori says "Yaotome-san already said that before. And you two really look alike,"

Tenn said "Just... Eat before the bell rings," the others sweat drop at the response. And when the bell rang they went to their classrooms.

______________________________________

These two are literally clueless, hahaha.

Tenn: About what?

Me: Nothing!

Riku: Really?

Me: Yes! Really!

Bye!(⊙_◎)