Défilé de mode

When Yeosang had pulled San to his feet with giddy smile that made him feel warm and comforted, and then cupped his cheeks, wiped away his sorrows and said he wanted to be his source of happy memories San was sure they'd just walk around some more and that in itself would be the memory Yeosang had spoken of wanting to create. . .but no, Yeosang had more extravagant ideas and San in no way expected them.

The older had laced their fingers together and pulled San back inside, and as he followed along behind Yeosang, their hands tightly woven, it was clear the older was looking for something.

Yeosang's head darted left and right, his feet moving at a quickened pace; San was sure that if their hands weren't together he might have lost the older at the speed he was moving.

What was he looking for?

It seemed like quite a while but in reality was only a minute or so before Yeosang finally stopped in front of a clothes stall that they had been in earlier.

San was puzzled as Yeosang raised his free hand, dramatically drawing San's gaze to the racks of clothes before him. Why had Yeosang stopped here of all places? San looked back to the older, about to open his mouth to ask, but his question never left his lips as Yeosang got in first.

"Choose!" Yeosang declared excitedly, "Whatever you want and I'll give you a fashion show just like you wanted".

San was momentarily confused until he recalled that earlier he had indeed suggested to the older to try on all the outfits he had been pulling out and give him, in those exact words, a "Fashion Show".

A smile crept its way onto San's lips, and the combination of sadness and swirl of confusion he had felt melted away as excitement took over.

This very stall was the most packed with clothes so much so that the racks hung from beams in the stall ceiling high above your head, and when you walk into the stall it's almost like walking into a completely different world. It's the sort of confined space one might feel uncomfortable with but for San it brought him back to the days where he used to play hide and seek with his mother and the women she worked with.

It was actually this very stall that San had suggested the fashion show to Yeosang in earlier. San's mind may have been, for the most, elsewhere, but he had noticed how the olders eyes grew in amazement as he felt the fabric of different garments between his fingertips and traced his hand through the clothes as one would if they were tracing their hand through a fountain of water.

San had let his mind imagine what Yeosang would look like in the outfits he had pulled out to look at, and although he'd suggested the fashion show as a joke, he did still want Yeosang to try some stuff on so he had been a little disappointed when Yeosang had initially shook his head at his idea.

But now Yeosang would try on whatever San chose, and he couldn't help but ask "Anything?" just to make sure Yeosang really would try on whatever he picked.

"I'll try on whatever you choose, assuming it fits" Yeosang responded, and San could only hope that with this amount of freedom to dress Yeosang however he wanted that all the outfits he did want Yeosang to wear would actually fit.

With Yeosang's confirmation San clapped in glee and enveloped himself within the clothes before him.

His troubles were forgotten as he tried to recall some of the things he had seen earlier that he thought would look good on the older.

Yeosang followed behind and very quickly his arms were filled up with things San wanted him to wear. Not once did Yeosang complain that San was pulling out too much or did he question particular choices of clothing that San placed within his arms, instead he just smiled and endured.