Fantasy

Wooyoung and San's day had been a mixture of ups and downs, but it was safe to say that earlier events from the gym were far from the pairs minds.

They had talked about some deep things over dinner that gave them a mixture of feelings, but right now as Wooyoung settled next to San on the couch to view all the photos San and Yeosang had taken together on their date Wooyoung could safely proclaim this moment as an Up and one of the highlights of his day.

The tv played in the back ground, some game show where the host was constantly cracking jokes that had the audience laughing and clapping, and the city beyond the apartment wall was dark as the night had truly settled in. Neither San or Wooyoung were paying much attention though.

San was sitting. . .well man spreading, his hand gently stroking Wooyoung's thigh, Wooyoung himself was sitting cross legged, his body enjoying San's suggestive yet casual caress and his eyes basking in the pure desire all these photos San had taken of Yeosang were giving him.

"Damm fuck please tell me you bought this outfit too?!" Wooyoung exclaimed as he zoomed in on Yeosang's eyes and then scrolled the image from head to toe once again, taking in every glorious surface of Yeosang's body and saving it to his mental hard drive. It was like lusting over a celebrity except said celebrity was theirs.

In the current photo Yeosang was dressed in skin tight leather jeans with a sleeveless black knit jumper that was practically short enough you could call it a crop, and he was wearing clip on cat ears, a black choker and his hands, that were dressed in some very naughty black leather gloves, were balled in cute little fists. The pose was adorable, but Yeosang? Now he was sexy.

"Those are actually the same leather jeans from the first photo, he paired them with a couple of outfits. He feels nice wearing them too" San teased.

Wooyoung let out a small moan at the thought of San touching Yeosang in those jeans, of his own hands touching Yeosang in those jeans, of San right this very second applying pressure with his hand as if suggesting this is the very touch he had given Yeosang.

"Not going to lie but Yeosang as a cat is definitely a fantasy of mine" Wooyoung confidently told San.

Actually a very recent and new fantasy too. He had only conjured the thought that day they'd started dating where in his mind he had thought of himself as a mother cat of all things and Yeosang his kitten. That kitten thought soon shifted into Wooyoung seeing himself as Yeosang's owner and Yeosang his pet. . his toy, and he loved nothing more than imagining Yeosang with actual cat ears and a collar.

Nevertheless its safe to say this picture Wooyoung held in his hands right now was yet another fantasy coming true.

"You sure have a lot of fantasies in your mind" San said as he pushed some hair from Wooyoung's face that was falling into his eyes and draped the hand that had been caressing the youngers thigh on the back of the couch.

"You and Yeosang spark my imaginative side" Wooyoung shrugged slightly, he was trying to remain calm, to act aloof, but in reality his heart was in a frenzy.

It would appear San was catching on too. 

The older could read him like a book and quickly began teasing his fingers in his hair as Wooyoung flicked to another photo of Yeosang. It was as if Wooyoung were a creature himself being petted by his master.

Wooyoung felt thrilling little shiver spark through his body at San's touch, boy how he loved San's touch.

"Do you have any fantasies in particular about me?" San asked with a low voice, his fingers pinching gently at the skin around the base of Wooyoung's neck.