Punishment

: Slight Mature Warning :

Butt naked and tied to a chair, watching one boy he loved and one boy he was falling for getting ready to fuck right in front of his very eyes most definitely was not how San envisioned tonight playing out.

Very far from it.

But San knew that this predicament he now found himself in was his own fault, and as he sat watching Wooyoung and Yeosang before him, their naked bodies about to collide together, a small part of San's mind was reflecting on just how stupid he had been.

If he had chosen his words correctly then he too would be a part of the scene before him, not a part of the one man audience on the sidelines.

When Wooyoung had knocked and rung the doorbell earlier this evening breaking San's kiss he was sharing with Yeosang apart, San had immediately began to wonder whether they would tell Wooyoung or whether they would keep it a secret.

He had very quickly assumed the latter option and for some reason he'd thought Yeosang would choose that option too, so you can imagine how surprised San was when Yeosang had casually revealed to the younger that they had been kissing.

In that moment San had panicked, and its why he had quickly informed Wooyoung that the kiss they had had was nothing special and quick.

A part of him didn't want to tell Wooyoung about what was happening between himself and Yeosang just yet because he didn't want to get Wooyoung's hopes up.

If he did speak up and it didn't work out with the older, then San knew he would feel bad because if he and Yeosang weren't getting along it would likely have a hefty negative impact on the overall relationship, and overall it would make Wooyoung upset.

San also didn't want to assume the kiss was special and then have Yeosang come out and say that it wasn't later on. Yeosang had spoken of how he was uncertain on his feelings, so San felt like it was easier just to smooth over it and make it seem like a lesser deal then it actually was just in case.

But San's choice to smooth over things backfired and had ended up hurting Yeosang and making Wooyoung angry, creating negative emotions that no matter which boy they came from San never ever wanted to see or face ever again.

Looking back, San wished he did say the kiss was special, because it was, his heart knew it, his mind knew it, his lips just refused to let the truth pass through.

Sure Yeosang and himself had been hesitant with accepting their rapidly developing feelings, but San knew deep in his heart that his own and probably Yeosang's guarded feelings came from a place of insecurity; neither boy wanting to completely commit because their feelings had come on so fast and strong.

The time they had spent together this evening was oozing with evidence on just how much they unquestionably cared and felt for each other, and the way they had both acted and talked to each other before their lips had even met should have been sufficient evidence that they both had genuine feelings.

What they had shared while they were alone was 100% special, and the proof for San that he liked Yeosang was unmistakable in the atmosphere they created, and how he'd let his own body behave with the older.

Firstly, it was the silence shared between them, an odd thing yes, but a lot can be said during silence. In the past San had felt the need to pull out his phone and occupy himself anytime he had found himself momentarily alone with the older because he felt awkward and uncomfortable, but now it was comfortable; just looking into Yeosang's eyes was enough.

Secondly, it was their hands, or specifically Yeosang's hand in his; when their fingers comfortably interlocked waves of calm coursed through his body, and it in no way felt weird as he pulled and played with Yeosang's slender fingers and vice versa.

Lastly, it was the kiss they had shared.

The combination of the setting glow of the sun, Yeosang's smile and the gentle caress of his hand against his own was heavenly; but San had wanted more, his heart and soul needed more, simply just the touch of their hands was not enough.

Intuition had told him that Yeosang wanted to kiss him just as much as he wanted to kiss the older; San hadn't missed how the olders eyes swept around his face and lingered on his lips, and there was no doubt in San's mind as to how Yeosang was going to finish his sentence as soon as his mouth had opened to speak.

In that moment not kissing Yeosang was not an option. He had to. Which is why he had pounced so quickly and took Yeosang into his arms right where he belonged.

San had kissed a few too many guys before, but all of those kisses shared were hungry, dirty and often laced with a heavy amount of alcohol, and while San and Yeosang had both been drinking wine prior to kissing, neither of them had finished their glass, so the lingering taste of alcohol was barely evident.

This kiss was purely filled with warmth and affection, it was soft and sweet and in no way hungry or dirty. It had San's heart & soul falling deeper and deeper the longer he had held Yeosang to him.

Yeosang had given him nothing but friendliness and honesty, he had opened up about what was on his mind, and he had made his feelings clear. San hated that he had allowed his own insecurities to take over and consequently push him down the path of dishonesty; a path that had him trying to squash his and Yeosang's feelings in just a few words; Yeosang didn't deserve that.

Their kiss was special.

Yeosang was special.

Terrible choice of words aside, there was one other thing that San was really annoyed with himself about. He was annoyed that he hadn't realised anything was wrong with Yeosang until after dinner when Wooyoung had questioned Yeosang's behaviour in the kitchen.

Up until then San had thought Yeosang was just quiet because that was just his personality, not that he was quiet because he was sad.

San hoped that one day he'd be able to pick up on Yeosang's moods; not that he ever wanted Yeosang to be sad, he just wanted to be able to tell how Yeosang was doing just by looking at him.

Maybe if he was better at reading Yeosang's moods then maybe he would have realised that something was amiss and consequently been able to fix it.

Maybe if he could read Yeosang's mood, his actions, his whole being really, then maybe he would have realised that Yeosang was playing him sooner; that the boy was playing with his feelings as a means to distract him.

San knew he deserved to be reprimanded, to be punished for upsetting Yeosang and angering Wooyoung. He just hadn't expected his punishment to come in the form of his ankles being tightly bound to his dining room chair, his arms bound securely behind his back, his body completely naked and his eyes firmly glued to Yeosang about to be fucked by Wooyoung before him.

So how did San end up in his current position?

The answer is simple. San is a blind fool who keeps misjudging everything about the beautiful, handsome boy he's falling for.

Honestly he should have expected this behaviour from the older, he may be an introvert but he was still Wooyoung's best friend, and San knew all too well that if you're Wooyoung's best friend then you know how to hatch a plan. . really good fucking plans.

A/n So just before you jump onto the next chapter I've updated the character profiles and shifted a few things around! So make sure to give that a quick read before you move forwards :)