Drive

Yeosang flicked through his phone searching for a song while San drove. It was about a 20 minute drive to the bottle shop Yeosang worked at and San had let him connect his phone to his car, San insisting he play whatever he wanted.

Yeosang finally found the song in his playlist he wanted; 'Body' by Eric Nam, and he promptly put the song on.

San hummed approvingly tapping his fingers on his steering wheel as he pulled up to a set of traffic lights. "You trying to tell me something Yeosangie?" he said, eyeing Yeosang as the chorus of the song kicked in.

Yeosang plumped his lips and winked playfully and San quickly looked forwards to the road again with raised eyebrows.

Yeosang giggled, San always seemed so confident so it was fun seeing him being thrown off kilter.

San shook his head and refocused on the road as the lights turned green, and Yeosang sung along with the lyrics as he looked out the window.

It was strange being alone with San, sure they'd been alone together before, but this time felt different.

Normally Wooyoung would be there beside them or close by, and they'd simply be alone together because they were awaiting his presence. But now they were alone together and Wooyoung was nowhere nearby, and in no way was going to appear unless he texted or called.

It kind of made Yeosang a little nervous and tense.

San, also a little tense himself, cleared his throat pulling Yeosang out of his thoughts.

"So what's your most favourite thing about Wooyoung?" San asked as they cruised at a comfortable speed down the main street.

Yeosang thought to himself for barely even a second before his answer came to him.

"His smile, his laugh, and his hugs" Yeosang exclaimed with a playful clap of his hands.

San smiled and nodded his head in agreement "Wooyoung really gives the best hugs, his smile is to die for and that laugh of his is infectious" San agreed.

"I could live on it for days!"

San chuckled "Me too"

Yeosang relaxed into his seat, his nerves easing a little. He propped his arm on the door window ledge as he watched the homes of strangers pass by outside the car window. Their gardens manicured and facades polished and proper.

Wooyoung never liked to brag about his family's wealth but they most certainly lived the upper class side of life, that fact more so evident as they drove through his neighbourhood.

It's a wonder Wooyoung didn't fall into such social stereotypes that one might have living such a high tier life. Wooyoung was kind and not stuck up like most rich boy stereotypes. He'd never had pressure from his parents to get a high paying job such as a doctor or a lawyer, and they'd never had a care in the world about Wooyoung's sexuality; allowing Wooyoung to be whoever he wanted.

His family were such humble people, never letting money cloud their judgement, and they always focused on family over status; Yeosang wished his parents had an ounce of that kindness and unbiased care.

Yeosang looked over at San observing the younger's profile, his sharp jaw line and steady gaze. Yeosang wondered what sort of family San had; he'd never spoken about his family before. What sort of life did San have growing up? Yeosang sensed that was a question for another time though.

"I still can't believe we're dating Woo. Both of us" Yeosang commented, shedding light back to their most common and easy topic of conversation. Yeosang was sure in time they could find other things to talk about, but for now talking about their shared boyfriend was the most easiest way to make conversation.