Get Schooled

: Mature Warning :

 For this chapter and ESPECIALLY the next.

You have been Warned.

Knock! Knock!

Wooyoung waited with battered breath, anxious for San's reply and what awaited him on the other side of the door.

"Who is it?" San's voice called.

Wooyoung bit his lip "It's Wooyoung. . .Jung Wooyoung" he called back. He was two seconds in and already wondering whether he was doing this right.

"Ahh Mr. Jung please come in"

Wooyoung's heart skipped, that sounded like something a teacher would say right? Had San chosen teacher? Wooyoung wracked his brain summoning his inner dirty conscious to give him some last minute tips on how he should play this.

"Don't think just do" his mind ended up coming up with.

When Wooyoung finally found the courage to open the door he wasn't disappointed with what he found waiting.

San to Wooyoung's pleasure had dressed the part and he was already visibly acting the part too. With black slacks, a white shirt and slim tie, simple black frames perched on his nose and a book in his hand as he leant on the kitchen table he looked exactly like a teacher. . .and a sexy one at that.

San wasn't looking his way, instead his eyes were focused on the book in his left hand.

San calmly brought his right hand that he had comfortably sitting across his chest to his mouth and seductively he licked his pointer finger and turned the page. His eyes lingered for a moment on the book before slowly trailing over to Wooyoung, and Wooyoung was motionless as those eyes drank in his body from shoulder to shoulder, head to toe.

Then as if in slow motion, San made eye contact with Wooyoung.

In that moment Wooyoung felt like he was an open book, but San on the other hand was unreadable, he was stoic. He had the perfect disposition of a cold hearted teacher.

Swiftly San closed his book and slipped off the table "Come sit Mr. Jung" he said, breaking eye contact as he moved, "I have some pressing matters which need to be discussed"

Wooyoung forgot how to walk and remained in his spot.

"Now Mr. Jung" San said sternly.

"Ahh Yes um Mr. Choi s-sir" Wooyoung stuttered before awkwardly shuffling his feet and sitting down at the table. . .office desk perhaps?

San stood, firmly looking down on Wooyoung building tension.

Wooyoung on the other hand sat motionless, his hands clasped in his lap under the table. He was afraid to put them where they could be seen because they, like the rest of his body right now, was shaking in both fear of the unknown and the excitement of what was about to happen.

Without warning San locked his eyes with Wooyoung again "Do you know why I called you into my office today Mr. Jung?" San asked.

"No Mr. Choi Sir" Wooyoung answered.

Something flashed on Sans face and...

BAM!!!

San slammed the book on the table making Wooyoung jump out of his skin.

Then San, as if he hadn't just frightened the life out of the boy, leant with both hands on the table, his whole body menacing and looming over Wooyoung making him feel small.