Friends

Wooyoung came over and grabbed Yeosang's bag out of his hands, wanting to be a helpful boyfriend, and began to walk in the direction of the road that would take them across the street to the campus court yard.

Yeosang giggled and ran up behind Wooyoung, walking close enough that their shoulders and hands would brush up against one another, but still casual enough that it wouldn't raise suspicion.

Wooyoung had been to Yeosang's dorm and campus many times, but never as the older's secret boyfriend and that was exciting.

Wooyoung bumped his shoulder, knowing they both craved that skin ship from one another, and they both ended up goofily smiling as they walked beside one another.

Soon the pair made it to the courtyard; it was a relatively large area that sat in between the campuses main lecture buildings and the library. It had a range of different places to eat, mostly quick grab and go sort of places, there was also the campus convenience store, and all of this sat around the outer edge of the square shaped courtyard, which could be accessed from entryways at each corner.

In the centre was a large grassy area with tables and raised concrete seating stones to which one could eat and hangout, as well as a flag pole with an orange flag with black stripes representing the campuses colours and logo that sat dead centre in the middle.

Yeosang quickly zoomed straight over to the salad bar, insisting that he wanted something healthy to balance out all the takeout, popcorn and pancakes they'd eaten earlier today.

Wooyoung wasn't fussed what they ate and he happily chose himself a chicken wrap which Yeosang ordered for him as well as a Mexican chicken salad bowl with sweet potato for himself and a drink to share.

Once they had their food they circled back across the road to the dorms, once again walking close enough that their shoulders brushed up against one another as they walked.

They were soon at the dorms and they made their way up the front steps and through the grand entrance, its interior a bit like a lobby of a hotel, except it was bustling with students.

The pair weaved their way down a couple of corridors with doors leading to other dorm rooms, a central rec room with tables, a TV, games, and couches, the dining hall, and then up a set of stairs to what Wooyoung knew was Yeosang floor.

Along the way Yeosang waved at people he knew and Wooyoung smiled and bowed ever so slightly out of courtesy even though he had no clue as to who these people were.

After what felt like forever they made it to Yeosang's room, the door cutely decorated with both Yeosang and his roommate Seonghwa's name. Yeosang opened the door, switched on the light and motioned for Wooyoung to go inside.

Wooyoung had been in Yeosang's room many times before, but he always appreciated and marvelled at the space anytime he was there as if he were seeing it with fresh eyes.

It was a modest size with 2 single beds with storage underneath and a shared side table, on one end of the large rectangular room, and a long shared desk down the other end. Besides the desks was a doorway to a small bathroom that had a vanity, shower and toilet.

In the centre of the room was a large window that over looked the dorm grounds, and in front of aforementioned window was a set of bean bags that one could sit on to either look out at the world or to lounge and watch movies on from the portable mini projector the boys shared.

There was no clear distinct style separating Yeosang and Seonghwa's belongings, both had blended their own personal flourishes together, however while Yeosang's side of his desk had books relating to astronomy, Seonghwa had books relating to architecture. Nevertheless the room was fairly neat and orderly; likely Seonghwa's doing, he didn't really like mess.