Together we're Stronger

The elevator clunked to a stop and this time San found himself gripping Wooyoung's hand tightly and dragging him behind.

Normally before the pair would leave they would take a shower and get changed but this time they grabbed their bags from the lockers, returning the key to the key box at the reception desk and then they left, neither wanting to be in that gym any longer than they needed to.

It was safe to say they'd never be going to a pole dancing class ever again.

"Arrrrgh!! I should have caught on sooner and shut that asshole down" Wooyoung exclaimed once they were in the car park, his body shivering in disgust.

They weren't holding hands anymore and Wooyoung was a couple of angry steps ahead of San.

"He fucking touched me" Wooyoung fumed "and I thought he was just helping not trying to hit on me! San I'm sorry for not noticing sooner, for ever signing up for that stupid class. We should have just done our usual thing, be happy and not worry about this shit"

"Noooo Woo don't apologise" San said as he stopped Wooyoung and gripped his shoulders "You didn't know our instructor was going to be a pig and that all that was going to happen, you just wanted to have fun and so did I, even if it came as a surprise"

"Uugggh I just hate people like him. The fact that he thought cheating is ok? What a dick! " Wooyoung huffed as his shoulders sagged under San's hands, his body was fighting between being calm and causing a riot.

"I hate people like him too Woo and trust me when I say he probably would have gotten a lot worse from me if you hadn't dropped him to the floor. I was ready to give him an earful for touching you and condoning you cheat AND encouraging you to ditch me when he thought you were my brother of all things"

San comfortingly squeezed the younger's shoulders before motioning him in the direction of the car.

"You were right to walk away as you did, just grabbing me and walking out of there. So I think deep down you knew he wasn't worth our time, he's not worth dwelling over so forget that dick ok. But, for the record, you also know very well I can stir shit from a lawyers perspective if you asked me to. Promise"

Wooyoung chuckled softly, as the pair moved to a moment of silence.

"Yenno that was quite a move back there" San said proudly, changing the subject slightly, "You certainly know how to drop a man"

Wooyoung's expression shifted a margin as he basked in that small amount of praise San gave him.

"I do don't I" Wooyoung giggled shyly.

"I guess those self defence techniques in high school really stuck with you?"

Wooyoung glanced at San before looking forwards again "Well that and I've taken a couple classes over the years, you never know when you might need to drop someone" he finished calmly as he arrived at the back of San's car, awaiting San to open the boot.

As San opened his car and helped Wooyoung place his gym bag in the boot he was wondering whether maybe he should take more self defence classes too.

Maybe he and Wooyoung should have taken a self defence class now instead of pole dancing, at least then he would have learnt something useful. Because while the class was fun in its essence San felt like he'd learnt nothing other than a few swishy dance moves he could pull off around a lamp post.

Once in the car San offered for Wooyoung to not just come over, but to stay over. He wanted to spend time with the younger but he still felt the need to ask because usually after a gym session San would drive Wooyoung home, or sometimes they'd grab a bite to eat and then San would drop him home.