Nuvole Bianche

This doesn't necessarily need to be part of the story.

Tommy's POV
3 hours after the chase

Y/N was now sitting on the couch, probably scrolling through Instagram. I could tell something was on her mind.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Hmm, nothing, just scrolling through Twitter."

She tapped the back of her phone. She usually does that when somethings wrong or she's contemplating to do something.

"Yeah, something's up. Tell me."

"The ceiling?"

I sat beside her and she sighed.

"Just...thinking, that's all."

"About?"

"Things. I think i'm gonna do it. I think i'm going to do what i'm thinking on doing."

"Which is?"

"Something."

Y/N's POV

I got up and walked over to Toby.

"Hey, where's the piano?"

"It's just over there."

He pointed to the room next to the living room. I could see the bronze-ish piano from where I stood.

"Thanks. Don't tell anyone i'm over there."

I walked over to the piano and sat down. The bench creaked a bit and I lifted the piano cover off of the keys. I ran my fingers over the keys and placed my hands on the designated keys for the song, and began to play, the simple melody beginning to fill the house. (Play song)

Tommy's POV

I was talking with my mum when we both heard the piano, as did everyone else since they turned and started slowly walking to the piano, we followed melody to see who was playing.

We all saw Y/N sitting there, playing the piano, and a beautiful melody to, like her. 

I walked to the side of the piano. 

It was a slow song, but that could change.

She had her eyes closed and she was slowly swaying. To be able to play with your eyes closed is a definite feat and a sign of a great pianist. She knew what she was doing, and she knew well.

Everyone had now taken a seat and just listened to her playing. 

She moved her hands gracefully along the keys. 

She opened her eyes and looked at the keys.

I pulled a chair to beside the piano and listened to her playing. She smiled, and looked at me then back to the keys.

Toby's POV

I didn't expect her to play! I thought she wanted to do something else! But this is amazing, she's so talented.

I've heard her play on mine sometimes, although she didn't know I was just outside the door.

When she practices there's quite a bit of cussing and wrong notes. 

She was practicing this song though, I recognize it.

MotherInnit's POV

Wow. That's the only word to describe this right now. I didn't know she could play and not as well as this. A beautiful song choice.

She's also really pretty, smart and funny. I mean, who chases someone around in a box screaming "C'MERE BOY!"

Tommy certainly made the right decision for a girlfriend. 

Our Mom's POV

Oh my gosh, the agility she has on the keys is incredible. This is such a beautiful song.

I'm so glad to have her as a daughter, even if she is adopted.

I love the way she reacts to certain people, like Tommy. She's normally not shy from what I've seen around Toby, Lani and Teagan she's not shy at all. Around Tommy though, she gets flustered at the smallest things. 

Y/N's POV

I was trying to keep my composure as I knew my crowd was fairly large. I could hear Tommy's dogs behind me. 

Even the dogs think i'm good.

Tommy's POV

I kept staring at her and how she played. Maybe she could teach me more than I already know. 

¬Time Skip¬
Y/N's POV

She finished the song and we gave her a round of applause. 

"Where did you learn to play like that Y/N?"

"Uhm, I'm self taught."

"Really?!" 

I nodded, everyone looked at me in shock.

"For how long?"

"About 3 years."

"Wow."