School & Bully

Tommy's POV 
Just a reminder, bullying is NEVER ok. This is for the sake of the story. 

I walked to school the next day, seeing Toby and Y/N walking in together.

"Y/N! TOBY!"

"Hey Tommy."

She smiled and ran over to me, Toby right behind her.

"Hey Tommy."

We talked for about 5 minutes until the bell rang.

"See ya in math Tom!"

"Yep, see ya in math!"

I walked in and went to social, almost falling asleep in the middle of it.

The bell startled me awake and I excitedly walked to math. As I walked across the school I saw Y/N in the hall. She was facing away from me and she stopped, put her hood up, ans started walking past the "popular girls". I was close enough I could hear what they were saying.

One of the girls stuck their foot out, tripping Y/N. I picked up my pace a little, but slowed down. I knew Y/N could handle this. I'd step in if it got to bad.

"Look at this loser."

"She's so ugly."

"She'll die lonely."

Y/N got up and took her hood off.

"Y'know what, Blair, I wasn't gonna say anything, but I've had enough of your BULLSHIT. Why? Why do you bully me? To make yourself look better? To raise your self-esteem because you don't have control over the small things? Is it because you're rich and you feel entitled? Fucking stop."

"Wow, puny Y/N sticking up for herself because no one else will."

Y/N snapped, slapping Blair across the face. My jaw dropped. No one has EVER slapped her. Now, Blair snapped, slapping her back and having her 'goons' hold Y/N's arms. They got Y/N to her knees and I knew I had to start walking to them, to interfere.

"Stupid loser."

She raised a fist to Y/N. I saw the terror in Y/N's eyes and on her face. I stepped between them.

"Thomas? What are you doing? Move."

"No."

She backed up and twirled her hair, and dragged a finger on my chest, coming closer. I made a face of disgust and pushed her away.

"Please? I just need to beat the shit out of her."

"I'm not moving."

I looked at her 'goons and they backed off. I helped Y/N up and she buried her face into my chest. I could feel her heavily breathing.

"Why are you protecting her? Look at her! She's a loser, she's ugly."

"If she's a loser, then I guess I am too."

She laughed.

"You're not a loser, Thomas."

"Why? I'm protecting her from you."

"You're not one because I like you, a lot. I want you to be mine."

She stepped closer, I backed up, Y/N following my movements.

"Sorry, I'm taken."

"Who are you dating? I'm prettier, smarter and more popular, than who ever she is."

"No, you're not."

"Where is she?"

"She's right here."

I pulled Y/N closer.

"Her? You can't be serious."

"I am serious. Not you or anyone will separate me from her."

"Prove it."

"What?"

"I said, prove it."

"Why should I prove anything? My word's not enough?"

"Nope."

I leaned down and kissed Y/N. Blair glared at Y/N.

"Let me rephrase this. I'm taken by Y/N. Now fuck off."

Blair looked like she was gonna cry and she ran. Her 'goons' following.

"Thank you."

"Anytime."

I held her hand and we walked into math. 

Maybe a Double Update today?? Yes/No?