Water & Nightmares

Y/N's POV

As I laid down I stared at the ceiling, not being able to sleep. 

I looked at the microwave and it was almost 1.

I continued to stare at the ceiling. I heard someone come down the stairs and I sat up, looking around. I saw a silhouette in the kitchen, grabbing a cup of water. It wasn't tall enough to be fatherinnit, wasn't short enough to be motherinnit.

"Tommy?"

He turned around and looked at me, taking a sip of his water.

"Sorry, did I wake you Y/N?"

"No, I can't sleep."

"Oh, that sucks. Grab a glass of water, maybe it'll help."

I got up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a cup and filling it with water. I took a sip and walked back to the couch, setting the glass on the coffee table.

Tommy started heading back upstairs.

"Tommy?"

He stopped and looked at me.

"Yeah?"

"Can you...stay with me?"

He hesitated and finally walked back down the stairs, walking to the couch, laying beside me. 

"Thanks. I actually expected you to keep walking."

"Why?"

"I don't know. My ex didn't really like me much."

"Awh, well I like you very much." 

I smiled and laid back down. I felt a weight over my waist. Did he...put his arm... around me? Yes, yes he did. My face went red, luckily it was dark so no one could see it.

Funny how I can sleep now that he's here.

My eyes fluttered open.

I walked to the kitchen of his house and sit down. Suddenly, a cat jumps onto the chair next to mine and I turn away, because looking at it felt like looking at the sun, however it was not bright. 

I don't remember Tommy having a cat.

Then the cat starts slowly morphing into a different creature, with a messed up disturbing face, I watch through the corner of my eye while another cat jumps onto the table.

I hear a bang outside the window so I look the other way, away from the cats. When I look back, the second cat has morphed into a sort of humanoid creature.

What the fuck is that?

I can't see its body, but its face is clear, squarish, pale, completely featureless except for two completely black eyes.

Suddenly it feels like the entire world is moving towards me even though I am still. I wake up in my room, this creature is still there staring right into my eyes and I can't move, it's getting closer.

I tried to scream but I couldn't. I looked around and there was absolutely nothing. The creature kept coming closer until it morphed into Tommy. 

"You can morph into anything but him!"

It didn't seem to care. I hated to do this, but I had to. I slapped it, and it morphed into a cat again.

"What the fuck? What are you?"

As much as I loved cats, I hated this one and the one that is sitting on the pillow beside me. 

It morphed into that pale creature again and fucking attacked me.

I shot up and was breathing heavily.

"Y/N? Why the fuck did you slap me?"

"Wait, I slapped you?"

"Yeah? You ok?"

"Sorry, I had a nightmare."

"Oh, come here."

I laid down and faced him. 

He laid on his back and patted his chest, signalling for me to put my head on it. I did and it was actually pretty comfortable. 

The rise and fall of his chest sent me back into sleep. I could slightly feel his hand combing through my hair and then setting it on my waist. I wrapped my arm around his torso and fell back asleep.

I woke up and Tommy was still laying beside me. 

I heard motherinnit go to Tommy's room. Probably to wake him up for school. 

Wait. FUCK WE HAVE SCHOOL.

I can't wait for next chapter, double update?