The Parents

"I think he is being reasonable." Lydia said and I looked at her incredulously "I mean, the luna ceremony is basically your wedding, so I understand him trying to make it perfect for you."
"My WHAT?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She's right." Kira said "Werewolves can get married if we want, but usually we don't do that, so the luna ceremony is pretty much it, but with different traditions." She explained.
"Why didn't any one tell me that?" I exclaimed "I mean, I get that he is may soulmate and all but... No, yeah, it makes sense now." They all laughed at my almost breakdown.
"Alright, now let's get going, we have a big day ahead of us hunting down the perfect dress."

~~~~~~~~~

Shopping with a group of girls on which almost everyone has a different style was a lot of work, and a lot of money.

Every time I would say something was cute, Kat would go behind my back and buy it with Colby's card. It was frustrating and so much time consuming.  But after almost 5 hours of browsing, we finally entered a dress store.

Beautiful dresses in every color, size, and shape were everywhere. The girls instantly started to push dresses onto my arms saying which ones I had to try on.

We all decided that it wasn't going to be white or any other light color, since it would just get ruined once Colby marked me. We also decided on a long dress because I liked it better.

When we entered the store, I thought our day was finally almost over, but boy was I wrong. It had been more then on hour of me trying on dress after dress, and we still hadn't found "the one". So, still dressed in a blue dress, I made my way through the dresses absentmindedly, when my ring got caught in one of them.

It was a beautiful red dress, long with thin straps, a v-neck and one of the things I liked the most, it had pockets. Tara appeared out of nowhere beside me.

"Oh my Goddess, this dress is beautiful!"
"I know right?"
"Go try it on NOW!" I smiled at her and grabbed the dress, making my way into the changing rooms. After putting it on, I opened the curtain and stood in front of a mirror with the girls behind me.

"That is most definitely the dress!" Lydia said.
"Agreed." Kira added.
"You look like a princess." Said Tara.
""Absolutely." Devin agreed.
"It is the perfect dress." The smile just wouldn't leave my face.

Colby's POV

"Jason, don't put flowers on the stairs to the stage, the luna might trip."

I was at the garden behind the pack house, where the luna ceremony will take place, just making sure everything is ready for tomorrow.

"Dude, stop stressing over every detail." Sam said from beside me "Everything is going to be fine."
"Don't jinx it." I hissed jokingly "I'm just worried, you know what this ceremony represents for my relationship with April. I just want it to be perfect."
" I know, but all that matters is that she loves you and you love her." He said wisely. "When are your parents getting here?"
"Later tonight, and you also just reminded me of how I didn't tell April she is meeting my parents tonight." Well, shit!

Oh chill out! They're gonna love her - Peter said.
I know they're going to love her. But I also know she is gonna freak out about it. 

"By the way man, I wanted to talk to you." He pulled me inside the house and into my office. "Have you found out anything about April's dream yet?"
"Not yet." I huffed "I wanted to talk to the elder before taking her to see him. But I haven't had the time yet, with checking that everything is ready for tomorrow and going to see Brennen at the hospital for updates with that little boy." Sam nodded.
"Still nothing about him?"
"No, I guess we'll just have to wait for him to wake up. And also hope that he doesn't wake up tomorrow during the ceremony." He chuckled at my obsession over the day. My phone then rang.

"Hey Kat, everything's alright?" I asked picking up.
"Yeah, I'm just calling to let you know we already bought the dress and we're going to eat before going back."
"You're only eating lunch now? But is 4 pm" Sam said.
"Hey baby. Well we spent the whole day trying to find the perfect dress, which we found, so it's worth it."
"Alright. Kat, before leaving the stores behind, do you think you can see if April wants anything else? Maybe something she feels confident wearing." I said hesitantly.
"Sure, but why?"
"The former alpha and luna are arriving later today, and the want to meet April over dinner."
"WHAT?" I heard my mate say in the back round.
"Oh my Goddess. Okay, so we better go. Bye guys."
"Bye" I hung up and looked back to Sam "Please tell me everything is gonna be alright." He just chuckled.

A few hours later, I was at the house with the pack's chef, Barney, he was cooking dinner for my parents, April and I, when she arrived.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me your parents were coming here." She said, clearly irritated.
"I'm sorry baby! I forgot they were arriving tonight. I thought they would be only getting here tomorrow morning, like your parents."
"For the rest of the day I was worrying about getting home with enough time to shower and look presentable, now I have to hurry. Go get me when they get here!" She exclaimed already running up the stairs to our room.

Did you hear it? Did you notice how she called our house her home? Did you realize this?- I could feel Peter's excitement.
I know! I'm so happy I could explode, but i don't think she would appreciate being  left alone with my parents for the fist time meeting them.

Not long had passed before I heard the sound of the door bell. Opening it, I smiled.

"Mom, Dad, it's great to see you!"
"Oh my baby!" She hugged me "It's been so long! You look so skinny, have you not been eating? Is something wrong? Is it about your mate? Is it because you haven't mat-"
"Mom" I cut her off "I'm perfectly fine, you're just paranoid. And I saw the both of at Christmas."
"Yes my love, can't you see how happy he looks?" he patted my shoulder. "I'm sure everything is great." We smiled at each other. "Now where is this future luna of the pack?" He looked around the house as I lead them inside.
"She is getting ready. She spent the day with the girls shopping for tomorrow. She got home around 40 minutes ago, and was extremely worried about making a good impression, so I think she'll take a little bit longer. Let's sit own on the living room, and is 10 minutes, I'll go get her."
"No need, I'm here!"

April said coming down the stairs, wearing some flowered shorts with and orange formal shirt and a black jacket, with her still wet hair in a braid, and only using mascara and lip-gloss for make up as far as I could notice. She quickly joined my side and extended her hand for my father.

"Mr. Brock, Mrs. Brock, It is a pleasurer to meet you." She was smiling brightly but all of us could hear her heart racing.

Dad shook her hand, then she turned to mom to do the same.

*this is the outfit*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi everyone, merry Christmas!!!

Yes, I finally updated! As I said on the a/n, I started writing this chapter as soon as I finished my test. But after that I had one last week of classes, then I had to prepare for Christmas, which I did by spending 72 hours straight without sleep to finish 4 paintings I did for my Mom, dad and brother. Then followed by 12 hours sleeping none stop. Complicated, I know.

By the way guys, really out of context but I don't know if y'all have heard of this thing called shifting? Well, if you have, you probably love Harry Potter like me? If you know what I'm talking about and have any idea on how to do it, please message me????

So this is it, hope you all like it! And also check out my one shots about Colby. Love you all!!!!