Had to control my inner crazy fan

I woke up  with the sun shining on my face. Colby was still fast asleep when as I made my way out of the room with my phone in hand.

It was 8am, so I started to make breakfast, pancakes, bacon and eggs, and I also grabbed a few fruits as well. As I put them on the table, Colby came downstairs only on his boxers.

God give us strength to survive this next 3 months. I said to Tina.
Or.... we could just ditch dad's rule and he will never know. She was tempting.
Nope, that would be dishonest. I said trying more to convince myself then her.
You're no fun. She whined.

I hate lying and I promised dad. Call me a daddy's girl, I don't care.

"Good morning baby girl." He said before kissing my forehead.
"Morning babe" I smiled.
"I love the fact that you can cook." He said grabbing a pice of bacon and bitting into it. I giggled at him, got us both plates with food, mine filled only with eggs and a banana since I have a fight later today, then sat down on the kitchen table.
"I was wondering, what time is the fight gonna happen?"
"I mind-linked Nadia yesterday and decided that the fight is going to happen at 5pm." He had a little frown on his beautiful face at the thought of the fight.
"And what time are the others coming here?" I was really exited about meeting them all.
"Around 10am. They said they wanted to meet you with time so that they don't have to rush.But today the only ones coming before the fight are Tara, Jake and Brennen." He said back with a smile on his face.
"So, Brennen hasn't found his mate yet? Because, on youtube he isn't dating anyone..."
"No, he hasn't. And speaking of which, after the fight we have to let my fans know about you." He said not lifting his face from his plate, and way too calm for such announcement.
"Oh good, so it won't be Trump starting WW3, but instead it will be me? God dang it!" I half joked.

Being a fan myself, I know that with the announcement of Colby dating someone, shit will go down. Most of the fans only worry about him, I know, but there are som others that truly believe Colby is theirs, and these are the more hateful and crazy ones.

When both of us had finished breakfast, he started to do the dishes while I headed upstairs and took a hot relaxing shower. I got dressed in old sport shorts a gymnastic top, and one of Colby's hot topic t-shirt. I swear he will end up without any clothes. After getting dressed, I sat on the now made bed and decided to call Lydia, who is probably pissed at me for not calling yet.

"FINALLY" She screamed at the phone "I was starting to think you had forgotten about little old me now that you're in LA" She as always being a drama queen.
"You can stop your little drama show now babes, I way too much to tell you!" I then proceeded to tell her everything, from the kiss, to the shift and then to the fight, she listened very quietly, if you ignore all the swearing she did when I told her about Nadia in general.
"Oh wow, so much information I barely know where to start. But ok, first I have to say congratulations on shifting! I just wish I could have been there for you!"
"Is okay babes, as long as you promise me that we will go on a run together the next time we see each other!"
"Deal" She giggled "Now, about the fight, I know you can take care of yourself, but this chick is still one of the best fighters on your pack, so you have to be careful! Don't let your feelings get the best of you, fight with your brain not your heart. And a tip for in case you fight in wolf form, find a way to have a grip on the neck, once you have it, is almost impossible for someone to get off the grip since if you bite hard enough you'll break her neck. Don't forget the technics you learned all these years okay?"
"I know, eyes open ears closed, I got it." I chuckled.
"I'm being serious! You have years of fighting under your belt, but that was as a human, this is a werewolf fight, it is ruthless and barely has any rules. There are no rules that say you have to stop if there is an injury like broken bones or deep scratches, rather your opponent will use that against you. If she decides to fight as a wolf, you'll be in a big disadvantage and I just want you to be prepared." She was pure seriousness and anyone could hear that.
"Okay, I understand. I'll be careful and promise not to do anything stupid."
"Good, but don't forget to crush her!" We laughed at that.
"So, what have you been up to these two awful days without me?"
"I'm actually on my way to training right now."
"Oh sorry. You better go than. Love you, tell every one a hi for me."
"Will do, love you more." She hung up just as I heard knocks on the door.

I went downstairs and saw Colby, now dressed, opening the door. He must have changed while I was on the shower. Came in Kat, Sam, Brennen, Jake and Tara. And I had to control my inner crazy fan.

"Hi" I said nervously going down the last few steps.
"Hey, is so nice to finally meet you" Tara said already hugging me "I also fell awesome not being the youngest anymore" we laughed at that.
"Hey, nice to meet you" Jake said giving me a hug also and then backing away to hug Tara's waist from behind.
"Hi there, nice to finally put a face to the name mentioned at least a hundred times just this week" Brennen also hugged me then winked at Colby, who rolled his eyes as I blushed.
"It's my pleasure, meeting you all is amazing!" They smiled at me.
"I find it amusing how you're so sweet yet is less then a day away from a fight." We laughed.
"Well, what can I say, I've got to defend what's mine, right?"
"So I'm yours huh?!" Colby said coming closer and pulling me to his chest.
"Just like I'm yours." I grinned as he started to lean more into me.
"We know you're newly mated and all but let's keep it PG alright?" Sam joked.
"5 years ago I was the one who had to endure all your lovey-dove stuff, now is your turn to hold your hat." Colby replied not letting go of me.
"Fair enough" We all laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my lovelys, another chapter yaaay! Hope you all like it, and please let me know what you think!!!!
Next chapter will be quite the adventure so hold on a little more!!

And just letting you know, I wrote this way before the hole Amber thing. All of the negativity going on because of that really is something else, is awful that they all have to go through that!

Thank you for reading!!! Love you all!!!!!❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘