Fun

Colbys' POV

The guys had gone home to let April get ready after talking and getting to know her a little bit.

There is only 20 minutes left until the begining of the fight, and even if I believe in April, I'm still scared.

We started to make our way to our "battle field". April was dressed in an old tank top with leggings and her hair was up in a pony tail. She walked with confidence, which made me want her even more. Even if I was nervos, the proud feeling of seeing my mate so confident overtook my chest.

Look how stunning she is! And shes our mate, no one else's! - Peter said.

I smiled, but then realized that soon she would most certainly be hurt. I trust her when she says she knows how to fight and protect herself, but Nadia has been one of my best warriors for years, she has experience, fighting skills and battle knowledge in both human and wolf form. I've already decided that I'll interfere if any thing too grave happens, even if April made me promise that I wouldn't... But I strangely have a good feeling about the fight.

- Where are you brother?- Sam's voice snapped me out of my thoughts through the mind-link.
- Almost there! How is it?- I asked.
- The pack members are starting to show up, and Nadia has been here for a while now. Brennen is also here already, making sure everything is in place for in case it get's out of hand.-
- How's her wound?-
- Looks pretty healed bu the warm ups she's been doing- I could almost see his grimace.
- Okay then, we are 2 minutes away.-

"How are you feeling?" I asked, mostly hoping to assure myself.
"I'm doing great! I'm not gonna go ahead and cry victory, but something tells me that I don't need to worry much about the fight." She smiled at me and I did the same.

Soon I could already see my pack members and friends gathered around Nadia in a circle. Sam ran over to us with Kat, which brought everyones attention to us. I was about to say something, but April beat me to it.

"Hello everyone." She smiled sweetly at them "I wished that we all could have met under better circumstances, but unfortunately that is not the case. But I promise that I'll make up for it." Nadia walked towards us.
"You know, is not too late to give up." She said to my mate.
"Is that your way of saying that you're scared?" April smirked.
"That's my was of giving you a chance to save that face of yours, because it will look even worse when I'm done with you." I growled. How dare she say that about my drop dead gorgeous mate?! April just held my hand, not letting her smirk wave.
"Have you even thought of what will happen to you once you lose?" That is something I didn't even think about. I wonder what she has in mind...
" Ladies, please go to the arena, so we can end this once and for all, and go home" I said the last part in a whisper, just wanting to go home and cuddle with my baby.

April and Nadia entered the arena we had for fights, and stood on different ends.

"It is forbidden any lethal strikes. The challenger will choose the form of the fight, and it will end once one of the two surrender by howling or is too injured to keep fighting." I read the rules. "Nadia, in what form is the fight going to happen?" I asked with a little bit of attitude. I should have changed these rules a long time ago...

Aprils' POV

"We'll fight in our wolves" She smirked.

Ou, this is gonna be fun. - Tina said.
Indeed, but don't forget what Colby said. No lethal strikes.
He is also no fun. He is lucky he's our mate.

"You can start" Colby said.

I focused and shifted into Athenas' form, my clothes getting shredded, but I didn't care, now all that was on my mind was Nadia, who had shifted into a light grey wolf. Her wolf was big, but Athena was bigger. We started to circle each other, analyzing each others weaknesses. She tried to hide it, but I knew her stomach must still be sensitive since my scratch yesterday was deep, I could also see a small limp on her left hind paw.

She crouched a little bit and got ready to attack. She jumped and tried to bite my shoulder, but I swerved and slashed her stomach instead. She fell to the ground, with her wound bleeding, but made a fast recovery and pounded on me. This time she got a good grip on my shoulder, biting it hard. I threw her off, scratching her face, and was getting up, but she was faster and scratched my belly, which hurt a lot by the way, and I fell again. She bit my leg and a good grip, and I whined because of the pain. She let go, but I couldn't stand fast enough.

She was going to bite my neck, but I quickly bit her weaker leg, so she fell. So with that, I got on her, she was laying on her belly and I was on top of her. She tried to get up, but I was stronger. I held her, and remembering Lydias' advice, bit onto her neck, not too tight to actually break it, but tight enough so that she couldn't get away. Every time she moves, my teeth sunk more onto her neck. She tried to get off my hold a few more times, but when she realized she couldn't, she stopped struggling, and howled lowly, but loud enough for everyone to hear. I got up, my white fur now covered in mine and Nadias blood, and limped to where I saw Colby standing with a huge grin on his face and a blanket in hands.

I was about to shift back, when I fell to the ground with something heavy on my back, that thing bit my shoulder, really near my neck, hard. It hurt so much, my body felt completely numb. I started seeing black dots when the thing got removed off of me.

I could hear shouts around me, but I couldn't understand what they were saying.

Then everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Finally the big fight huh?
I had never written a fight before, especially not one between wolves, so sorry if it wasn't good... Let me know what you thought of it and how maybe I could make it better.

Thank you so much for reading!!! Love you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️