No mating until she's 18

Around the house had other houses, but smaller, kind of making a little community in the middle of the forest.

The three of us walked in, and Colby directed us to a pair of double doors at the very end of the front hall.

The room we entered was some kind of auditorium and it was packed, there were a lot of familiar faces in the crowd, basically every adolescent in there was from my school. Many heads, if not all, turned with shock to us as we started to walk toward the stage in the other side of the room, with a microphone in the middle. Sam, principal Denckins, or alpha Edward, Jasmine, his wife (Kira's mom, whom I also have a aunt-niece type of relationship with), were all standing there looking at us.

Kat was the first to get to the stage, and climbed the little stairs right away, situating herself beside Sam, as Colby grabbed my hand and pulled me with him to climb up the stage. The shock in peoples faces was now gone, and now I could hear all around me whispers, the ones that I did catch what was said were "she knows?" or "has she shifted already?", but mostly I heard "Why is she with the alpha?".

When we were up there, I finally caught sight of my friends, who were on the front roll. I smiled shyly and turned to look at Lydia and Kira in seek of some kind of guarantee that this was not a bad idea. It was then that alpha Edward began to talk.

"Today we have here visiting us alpha Cole, alpha from one of the most powerful packs in the world, together with his beta and beta female. And he has a few announcements for us all" alpha Edward then backed up from the microphone while Colby let go of my hand taking with him the feeling of comfort and made his way towards it.
"Hello everyone, I am honored and grateful for this warm welcome. My main motive for this visit is to announce and invite all of you to the mating ball, which is an event, as you all know, held by us from the Crescent Moon pack, in hope to help the unmated werewolves around us can find their mates." He paused "As most of you must know, I myself am unmated, well, was. But yesterday morning, I was happily surprised to instead of a meeting with the alpha, I had a meeting with my lovely mate" He looked at me and smiled as almost everyone on the room gasped and started to whisper. "April, please come here" I walked towards him and he snaked his arm around me as some kind of side hug. "Most of you are aware of Aprils' situation. We are working on-" He was interrupted by a high pitched voice that I was too familiar with from hearing her flirt around school so freaking much. Yep, you guessed it. It was the schools' second biggest slut. Looks like Caroline is a freaking werewolf, just perfect.
"NO!" She screamed getting up from her seat "You should be with me, not a bitch who can't even shift."

Show her who is the boss

With that I felt a rush of energy float inside me, and a feeling of new knowledge of somehow, like when you finally understand a really annoying subject. I don't know how I did it, I just felt a pressure on my mind, not a bad pressure, just the kind that is there but doesn't interfere, and I knew my eyes were glowing red, since the whole room was staring at me.

"I'd be careful with what to say if I were you. We don't want anyone getting hurt now, do we?" I cocked my head to the side staring intently at her. I could swear that in the last bit of my frase, my voice got deeper, but I'm not sure why, I just wanted her to obey me, even if I wasn't commanding anything.

Whatever it was, made the whole room, besides Colby, alpha Edward, Jasmin and Kira, bow their heads and expose their necks as if they were showing surrender. I looked at Colby confused as to why everyone did that, and he was just staring at me wide eyed with a weird expression.

Colbys' POV

I'm not sure what happened.

After that stupid girl downgraded my mate, before I could say anything, April was already talking. She made her true eyes show and told the girl off, but what shocked me and everyone else was the use of the alpha tone.

Alpha tone is something only alphas and lunas can do, but April would only be able to use it after the luna ceremony at my pack, which means she has alpha blood running on her. The alpha tone is when we change our voices to a level that makes all werewolves , with a lower position then the alpha, obey to whatever we command.

Slowly everyone looked up again.

"W-what was that?" My baby asked stressed.
"April, there are things about your genes that are becoming more and more of a mystery to me. But I'll explain everything to you later, okay?" She nodded and held her hand out for me to take, I think to make herself feel better, which was a boost to my ego knowing that she goes to me seeking comfort. I turned back to everyone "My beta, Sam, will explain more about the ball, but I have a few things to do urgently."

I excused myself and pulled on Aprils' hand so that she knew that we were going now, and made our way out. I put her in the car, and started driving the her mother's house. We had a little small talk on the way and I explained about the alpha tone to her, which only confused her more.

We arrived at her moms' place in 40 minutes and she was already with mr. Simons waiting for us. After greeting each other we all went to the living room to sit down.

" I won't beat around the bush" mrs. Oliver started, her voice announcing that we would be talking business. "We know she has to go with you, but we have a few rules."
"Of course" I said
"First rule, both of us will be allowed to visit her whenever, just like her brother" She stated.
"I wouldn't have it any other way." I assured her.
" No mating until she's 18" Her dad said.
"Dad are you crazy? I don't wanna go through heat! Kat said is painful." My baby complained, and I have to say, I'm not exactly keen on this one either...
"But... No! I won't give in this time. This rule is defined and won't change." He said firmly.

Silly him! As if we would wait that long Peter said in my head.
We will Peter, we have to!

" Just out of curiosity, how long until your birthday baby?" I asked April praying for it not to be too long.
"Its on April 2, so in two months..." She trailed off.

See?! It's not that long... I said even knowing the real truth.
Yes it is you dumbass!

"You're going to go trhough 3 heats until we mate if we do so on your birthday" I said even tho her mom was kind of glaring at me.
"Oh great" She said sarcasticaly.
"Is there any other conditions?" I asked wanting to be over with this aand just have my baby in my arms.
"You two gotta come here for Christmas" Her mom said and at that I smiled big.
"Deal! We will be leaving at the end of this week, so better start packing baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, please let me know your opinion on the story in general... Are you liking it???
Hope all you are safe during this crisis and washing your hands alright?! ❤️❤️