Principals office

"How may I assist you sir?" Mr. Johns said turning to Colby.
"I-I..." he stuttered and looked at something behind him. By now all class was looking at the interaction.
"Good morning mr. Johns. I was just showing the school to our guests and took the opportunity to come here and fetch two of your students for a moment, would that be possible?" The principal, principal Denkins, asked appearing from behind Colby.
"Of course principal Denkins." Mr. Johns answered looking around.
" Please, miss Simons and miss Silver, could the two of you follow me to my office?" As my surname sounded from the principals voice, I froze. I don't remember doing anything wrong this early in the year.

I got up together with Lydia and we looked at each other, her expression of confusion mirrored mine, both of us as lost as possible with the situation. Once we were in the hall, the principal started to make his way to the office, not even giving time for me to comprehend that in front of me were standing Colby Brock, Sam Golbach and Katrina Stuart. As we all started to walk, my inner fan was going crazy and I had to say something.

"Hi! I don't really understand what is going on but I must say that I am a big fan of you all, and is a pleasure to meet you!" I had to thank God that my voice didn't sound as nervous as i was feeling on the inside. The three of them turned to look at me, Sam and Kat smiled while Colby was looking kind of lost on his own thoughts.
"Thank you very much for supporting us!" Sam said.
"Yeah, and I get this feeling that we will see a lot more of each other so I hope we can be good friends." Kat said making my smile widen, which somehow caught Colby's attention.
"Yes, thanks, so... What is your name little wolf?" Colby asked making me blush at the nickname. For some reason i just always loved wolves, they are just so amazing.
"Oh I forgot to say, my name is April." I tried to shake the embarrassment away.
"April..." Colby repeated as if testing my name on his mouth. A shiver ran down my spine at how delicious my name sounded coming from him. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" And just like that, I turned from a girl to a tomato.

We arrived at the office and mr. Denkins made both me and Lydia sit on the chairs across from his while the others were standing behind us.

"Are we in trouble?" I was the first to ask.
"Alpha, she still hasn't shifted and her parents haven't said anything either." My best friend said making me more confused than ever. What on earth is she saying and why is she calling the principal alpha?
"I see. Girls I'll have to ask for the two of you to wait outside for a little moment while I call April's parents.

Without understanding a thing, I just followed Lydia out the door.

"What the hell is going on?"

Colbys' POV

By the time my mate was out the big wooden doors with her friend, I had already realized the my mate was oblivious to what our species is.

"What does the girl mean by she hasn't shifted? How is that?" I asked
"Alpha Cole, Aprils' genes are a particularly complicated case. She is the only living lycan left on her family, so her parents don't know how to explain things to her." Alpha Edward said still sitting on his table but know going through papers trying to finde something.
"How can she be the only one? Is she adopted?" Sam asked voicing my thoughts.
"No, but is the only one still alike in her family. Her parents know the reason and explained it to me and my beta, and asked of my help to keep her safe and to help she understand once she shifted, but that has yet to happen. Even tho her wolf isn't exactly present, she is still considered part of the pack, as well as she is my beta's daughter's best friend and a great friend to my own daughter. She is dear to us even if she is neither connectedby blood nor does she knows about us. Although her parents are familiar with our world but are not quite sure as to why their daughter wont shift, I myself have few assumptions"
"Well? Tell us then" I urged. She is my mate, so I have the right to know why wont she recgonise me as her own.
"Is not my story to tell, I have no right to tell it. But I just found her parenst phone numbers and I will be calling them right now so that they can come here as fast as possible to explain everything" He than proceded to make two phone calls on which i could not concentrate with the thoughts of my mate in my head. After about 10 minutes he finished both the phone calls "they will be arriving soon. Both agreed that when they arrive, they will not only explain things to you, alpha Cole, but at the same time bring the truth to April aswell. So for that we all ask of your help to assist April in discovering all this new world. We do not know what to expect as her reaction."

He doesn't even have to ask. Even if he told me to keep away from her, i would never. She is my other half, the love of my life, the one made for me.

Around 20 minutes after our last spoken words, there was a light knock on the door. Alpha gave them the permission to enter, and came in a blond woman and a brown haired man, both humans I could realize by their scent and both around their 50ths, following came my beautiful mate together with her brunnet friend.

April still wore the same confuzed but cute expression.

"Hello mr. Simons, mrs. Oliver." Alpha Edward greeted the couple "This is alpha Cole, his beta Samuel, together with the beta female Katrina, from the Crescent Moon pack, one of the most powerful pack in the world. As mentioned on the phone, I convoked this immediate meeting because our dear April is alpha Cole's mate."
"Wait, what? What are you talking about? Alpha? Pack? Mate? What is going on?" My dear mate asked even more confused, I believe our talk must be as understanding as Chinese to her.
"Oh my baby, me and your father..." the blond woman who is obviously her mother started to say "We have been keeping a secret from you. Before you get mad, just know that we were confused and scared, but we love you and we are so sorry for keeping this from you your hole life!"
"Mom, what are you talking about? What secret?" Then her father said...
"April, sweetie.... You are... A werewolf".