Introduction

I'M POSTING A 'CLEANER' VERSION OF THIS ON THIS SAME ACCOUNT, THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED!

This is a werewolf fan fiction about Colby Brock.
This is my first werewolf story. Sorry if is not what you expect, but give it a chance please.
There will be change of point of views in the middle of the chapters.

I started writing this in december of 2019, and is not finished yet.
And please don't copy because i try really hard to enroll the story and it wouldn't be fun to have someone steal your ideas.
Things about the werewolf part will be more clarified as you read the book.

Resume:

April Simons is just a normal boring teenage girl... or so she thought. At the age of 17, April is in her senior year living in Salem, Massachussets and together with her best friend Lydia, is a really dedicated fan girl who is inspired by this group specific of creators. She has yet to meet them, but her moment isn't far.

Colby Brock is a goofy, handsome, amazing youtuber. Along side with his best friend Sam Golbach, they have been posting on social media since the year of 2014. They started by posting videos on the app Vine. After, they passed to youtube and their fan base have been growing nonstop. But what most don't know about this dynamic duo is that, they are werewolves. Yes, you read it right, werewolves, as in half human half wolf. Not only that but Colby is also the Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack.

In a fortunate cross of paths, this two met. Aprils' life is about to turn upside down, and Colby is the cause of it. Will they be able to handle all the things thrown at them? Or will it all take a turn for the bad?

In case you are a poor soul stumbling across this story and doesn't know who Colby Brock is, this is to bless you: