eight

7:32 a.m London

What can he say, After yesterday Dream knew he had George wrapped around his finger- or was it the other way around?

No matter how much Dream went back and forth with himself on if he should go slow and just go for George, he never came to a solid game plan.

Unfortunately though university starts today and his first class is at nine. And of course his nerves got him up bright and early.

Taking this opportunity to get dressed as George was passed the hell out.

God I wish I could sleep as good as he did.

Dream stepped in front of the mirror to fix his bed hair. For a crappy night of sleep his hair sure was a mess.

The mirror gave a perfect view of George as he rested so peacefully in bed, his mouth just slightly ajar as he took several shallow breaths.

He could look at George for hours and never get bored of it.

Almost on queue, George's eyes snapped open and met Dream's in the mirror

"What the hell-" Dream nearly yelled as he quickly turned on his heel to face George.

"Hey why are you watching me sleep. Kind of weird.." George rubbed his eyes as he sat up in his bed.

"I uh, I wasn't. I swear. Um I was just trying to fix my hair and I happened to-"

"Sure, whatever you say. Look I know you want me but you'll have to keep it in your pants a little more." George said with a smirk as he got up from his bed.

Dream rolled his eyes and started back towards his side till the other stopped him with his hand on Dreams chest.

"I know you Americans do things differently but have some manners, Dream." He teased as he headed to grab some clothes out of the closet.

He scoffed jokingly and glanced over at George before plopping on his own bed.

Dream tried to ignore the other for a minute while he checked his phone and oh god..

"169 Notifications- holy crap!"

He panicked slightly and quickly looked to see if any where from his family. Luckily not, and it was mostly just Nick and a few others.

He'd seen a message telling him to call when he was free from two days ago. Dream sighed and called Sapnap.

"DUDE, I THOUGHT YOU DIED! I TEXTED YOUR MOM!" Sap screamed immediately after answering the call.

"STOP, you did not!" Dream laughed and kind of hoped it was a joke..

Sapnap giggled before responding to Dream.

"No but next time I'll have too! So uh why did you ignore me?" He questioned Dream.

Trying to think of a quick lie, Dream slightly stumbled over his words.

"You know, oh gosh I just- well um I was busy."

"Dream I'm not a girl you don't have to be nervous to talk to me." He teased with another giggle.

"Shut up! But seriously, I'm sorry. I lost track of time and my roommate finally moved in." Dream smiled as he talked to Nick. Almost missing being in America..

George and finally came out of the bathroom and when he'd seen Dream on the phone he shook his head.

"Dream.. it's 8:50." George whispered so he wouldn't interrupt him completely.