fifteen

1:51 p.m. London
(Some mature content)

Several weeks, nearly a month has past since George broke down in front of Dream. And even more have past since he spoke to his parents.

Even with everything that life threw at Dream and George the two still some how managed. They even made it through the first half of their school year.

Life was perfect. At least for George. As for Dream he assumed the same as every other night they constantly studied, went out and played video games.

Oh, and not to mention the routine intimate nights as well. Can't forget those, especially George and his sore legs.

Though it wasn't over yet. Once finals are over students have about five weeks of holiday break. Where normally they would go home to their families.

But for Dream that wasn't the case. He wasn't able to go home so his break would be spent here, the dorms. And George, well he didn't know if he could face his parents.

"George.." Dream sung as he busted his way through the door, his hands full of groceries.

George laughed as he got up to help the other in and close the door. Taking a few bags off the top to lighten the load.

"And you're sure you're ok staying here with me?" Dream said as he dropped all the bags onto the counter.

George hadn't told Dream that he hasn't talked to his parents since the incident. Not only because he was afraid but because the two have been.. busy to say the least.

"Oh yeah, it's fine. Plus I can't leave you by yourself for more than 30 minutes or you'd be dead." George joked as he sorted the food and other essentials.

Dream chuckled as he quickly snuck behind the other. While he wasn't looking of course.

"It may snow so we can't just lay around and eat all the food at once, ok Dream."

..

"Dream? Oh g-"

Dream quickly sweep George off his feet and held him as he laughed and spun in a circle. Making himself just a little dizzy.

The two laughed as the taller male continued to spin until his head hurt. George clinging on to him tightly incase he was dropped.

Once Dream eventually stopped spinning and the two laughed as they gazed into one another's eyes, George placed a hand behind his head. Bringing Dream into a gentle kiss.

Which of course led to Dream slowly setting him back on his feet.

Although George thought he only initiated one small kiss, he was proven wrong immediately.

He felt himself being led backwards, and after spinning so much he didn't know weather he'd hit a wall or land on a chair.

Fortunately George felt Dream's hand on the back of his head just before his back hit the cold wall of their dorm room. Goose bumps teasing his skin.

"George." Dream smirked as he led the kisses from the others lips down to his neck.

George's hand instantly went back to Dream's hair as he took a soft hold on it for now. His eyes closing as he let Dream make marks in his soft, pure skin.

Being tainted with Dream's kisses and hands was something George couldn't get enough of. Though they had yet to try hickeys before.

Without a doubt George could say he was a fan already.

After a few minutes Dream finally moved back to observe his masterpiece.

"I don't remember us agreeing to this just yet." George teased as he ran a finger over the nee mark.