six

9:45 p.m. London (Dorms)

The two locked eyes with such and intense stare that lasted nearly ten minutes with out another word from either Dream or George's mouth.

George's dad finally decided to say something to break the awkward silence and staring contest between his son and the strange boy who let him in.

"You two know each other I assume.. Dream?" He said confused as to why someone would name their kid that. Well he sounded American so that explains it.

Still, neither of the boys said a word. Both just looking at each other.

"Honey let's- let's step out side for a minute." George's mum said pushing her husband out the door, leaving the two in the room by themselves.

Eventually one would speak right?

...Right?

What seemed like an eternity, George finally broke the eye contact and looked at the ground frustrated.

"I sent you a text, and nothing all day.. I thought you were just getting my hopes up." George said softly while meeting Dream's eyes again.

Dream scoffed and walked to sit on his bed.
"Really? Because I waited all day the morning I gave you my number. I thought you'd never text."

George heard how the other was upset just by his voice.

"Look, let me just get my stuff in so my parents can leave. Then we'll sort this out." George turned and headed to the door to let them in.

"Yeah, ok." Dream rolled his eyes as he made himself comfortable in his bed.

He picked up his phone, still seeing the message he had just started to send back. But now he wouldn't have to because they're roommates. Which is just.. unbelievable.

The older couple came in with the last box and a smaller bag with George's clothes.

"Sorry about that, I just seen him before.." Dream said to make sure they didn't think he was crazy or something. Besides it's seems Americans have a bad reputation around the world.

George's mum laughed, "I see, well it was nice meeting you.." she paused.

"Dream." George said, interrupting the other. Then he helped them to the door.

Dream was a little surprised the other did that but he had to keep his act till later.

"We'll study hard and have fun!" His mum said just before stepping out of the room. Giving George a short hug and kiss to his cheek before saying goodbye.

Now together, in a room that they'd spend most of their time in. This only would happen to them of course.

Dream didn't move from his his bed. But he did keep an eye on George as he slowly approached him.

"What." Dream said in a short tone.

"What do you mean what. I texted you and you ignored me!" George said now standing by Dream's pillow.

"No no no. Look I gave you my number in the morning and you didn't send a single text till early this morning. I know I was being forward at the shopping center but all you had to say was you're not interested." Dream huffed.

George wasn't expecting all of that at once. In fact he didn't expect to be living in the same room as him yet here he was.

"Look, you don't need that attitude-"

"Really? I don't? Ok. Then I'll just loose it because it's all up to you right?" Dream said in an angry tone but a small smirk.

George slowly was starting to loose his patience.