sixteen

12:09 p.m. London

Yet another Saturday morning wasted as the two slept in. Although rest was very much needed after their break. It was almost as if the two never learned how to sleep.

Besides that, things went back to normal. University picked right back up and proceeded as normal. This time professors were a little more relaxed.

However that didn't mean it wasn't exhausting. Why must we torture ourselves with schooling when it will inevitably become useless. Said any and every student ever.

Saturday and Sunday are the recharge days yet they fly by so quick. Like this morning.. it was somehow already noon.

"Dream." George said softly to try and wake him up. Though he was unsuccessful he continued to try.

George slowly slipped out of Dream's grasp and snuck across the room to get his phone. Once in hand he made it his mission to scare the other awake.

After scrolling George finally found the perfect song, putting his volume at full and set it next to his head.

"Should I do this?" He questioned trying to think, what's the worst to happen?

Nonetheless George shrugged his shoulders. A vexatious smile taking to his lips as he leaned over to hit play.

"What the f-" Dream jumped once the sudden loud music played. His heart nearly leaping out of his chest.

George could help his laugh, in fact he was laughing so much we was on the floor.

Looking around once he calmed down after the scare Dream seen George who was on the floor. Shaking his head. He turned the song off and glared down at George.

"Really?" Dream scoffed as he stretched before swinging his legs off the side of the bed.

"Really. That was hilarious!" George continued to laugh. Tears flooding his vision as he held his stomach. All the laughing caused it to hurt a little.

He was too busy laughing to even notice Dream had gotten up. The only reason he knew was because he heard the bathroom door slam.

"Aw poor baby, I made him mad." George mocked in a baby voice as he struggled to stand.

Once he composed himself, George got up and fixed himself up. Along with changing into some fresh clothes.

But Dream.. still hadn't come out of the bathroom. George knew Dream was mad, he always faked it to be babied.

Thirty minutes passed and Dream continued to pout in the bathroom while George plopped himself down on the bed. He wouldn't give in to Dream today.

Another twenty minutes passed and Dream finally emerged from the bathroom.

"So you finally decided to stop pouting?" George chuckled to himself as he continued to scroll on his phone.

"Can we go out now, I want to....D-Dream.."

From the bathroom Dream walked to his closet, dripping wet and only a towel around his waist.

God..

Without speaking, the taller male picked out his clothes and headed towards the bed to set them down. Once there he glanced at George.

A subtle wink as he dropped the towel to the floor. George's jaw nearly dropped as he gazed at Dream.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Dream teased as he pulled his boxers on while basically giving George a show.

"We'll see what lasts longer." George said as he slowly approached Dream.

                                              —
6:42 p.m. London

Eventually the two made it out of the dorms and headed out on a little adventure. Dream had wanted to go explore but unfortunately university and George took up all his time.

Fortunately, George had a little hidden spot he wanted to take Dream to. Of course they stopped by the shops to pick up a few things. George even managed to grab a surprise for the other.

After about a 15 minute walk in the woods, George revealed his childhood sanctuary. A small creek with a rock path to walk over. A small tree stump he use to sit on. And finally small wild flowers perfectly spread out by the creek.

"George.. this is beautiful!" Dream said with the biggest smile as he walked closer to the creek. He dipped just his finger tips in to feel the cold water.

He smiled, seeing Dream so excited about a place George greatly cherished made him happy.

"I use to come here all the time when I was younger. It was like my own world." He said as he spread out a soft blanket for the two to sit on.

Dream couldn't help the giant smile on his face as he settled down on the blanket. Offering a hand to George to help him sit down.

"I'm honored you brought me here." Dream smiled as he gazed at George. The sunset hitting his skin perfectly.

George smiled as he looked down, playing with his shoe laces as his cheeks turned a soft pink.

"Oh, here. For you." George said as he pulled the small bundle of flowers he picked up earlier out from behind him. Handing them to Dream with a embarrassed smile.

Dream couldn't handle much more before he completely melted for George. His smile grew even more if it was possible.

Without saying a word, Dream pulled George in for a sweet, gentle kiss. His eyes falling shut as he took in every sound and feeling around him.

No hesitation from George as he leaned more into the kiss. Though to make it a little more comfortable, he slowly guided Dream to lay down. From there he gently laid on top of the other, not breaking the kiss.

After a few minutes the two finally broke for some air. Dream slowly opened his eyes as he took in George's beauty yet again.

"What?" He laughed seeing Dream just stare at him.

"Nothing. I'm just enjoying my view."

"Shut up." George laughed as he leaned back in for another kiss.

Without a second thought, Dream instantly kissed back as his hands naturally held George's hips while they kissed.

At that very moment, Dream felt like he was on top of the world. Nothing could knock him down as long as he was with George.

George felt the same. He's never been this happy or content with his life until now.

He was his happiness.

His reason to smile.

His reason to get up every day.

Dream is his world.