fourteen

3:27 p.m. London

"Now this is where things get interesting. Let me remind you all I'm not an artist, so please bear with me." The professor said as he illustrated his lesson further on the whiteboard.

Dream sighed as his hand supported his head while he took notes over his English class. Fortunately, George was with him. He transferred to this hour because another class had a conflict.

Unfortunately though the two were separated since George joined the class late. But at least Dream had something interesting to look at during this wretched class.

He could feel Dream's eyes glued to him as he tried his best to pay attention in the Gen Ed class. Of course Dream never failed to get his attention.

Buzz

George panicked as his phone went off during class. He quickly took off the desk and set it in his lap. Hoping and praying the professor wouldn't find out who's phone it was.

With one quick glance, George shot Dream a glare and turned back around. Finally, a professor who wasn't up their asses during class. And he didn't want to ruin that.

Dream couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his chest as he seen the others reaction. George was all too easy to annoy. Plus Dream already had a good connection with the professor.

Although, Dream still couldn't wrap his head around the fact the school allowed this professor to have- long pink hair.

It was actually pretty cool so Dream moved on with his boring day.

"George." He whispered.

The other heard him but decided to ignore Dream. He wanted to have one class where his professor didn't yell.

Dream rolled his eyes. "George."

Getting a little louder, Dream made sure to only talk when the professor had his back turned.

"George.." Dream smirked as he dragged out the end of his name. Still the other had yet to pay him any attention.

He huffed as he sat back into his chair. Still looking at George as he missed several notes. It's just English, how much could he be missing right?

"If there's any questions remember, ask your classmates before bothering me." The professor spoke as he sat down at his desk.

Scanning the room, he smirked only enough for those who looked close enough could see.

"Essay, due let's see.. by next Tuesday? And how about 10,000+ words and APA format. It can be about whatever but I want all of you too peer edit.."

A collective groan came from the students as they rolled their eyes. Of course he'd make them peer edit, like he didn't hate them enough already.

"Excuse me?"

The entire class quickly straightened up and went silent. Not wanting to worsen their assignment anymore.

"That's what I thought. Anyways, I guess you can go now." He waved off the class as he began typing who knows what on his laptop.

Dream perked up as he quickly shoved his things into his bag. Making his way immediately over to George who seemed to take his time putting away his materials.

Once he had packed up, Dream took his hand and lead him out. Walking a little faster than normal.

"Dream what are you doing?" George asked as he nearly tripped trying to keep up with the other.

He didn't say anything, in fact he kept dragging George behind him until he stopped just outside of the lecture hall.

"Come on, Dream we need to focus on school.." George said in annoyed tone.