three

5:34 a.m. London Airport

After what seemed like an extensive draining flight, Dream finally landed. He was woken up by the sharp landing and the pilot taking over the speakers.

Dream slipped off his eye mask and reached his long arms up to stretch them out. His legs were also crammed by the little to no leg room.

Successfully Dream made it off the plane with all his bags and headed to baggage claim.

Taking this time to get out his phone and text his family he had arrived safely and to tell Nick he had made it as well.

Woah, this is actually happening. I'm in London and I'm going to university in less than six days.

Once Dream had picked up his suitcase he made his way down to the trains to head up to the school so he could go ahead and get his room.

                             40 minutes later

"Wow.." Dream muttered to himself once he got out of the train station. He was met with multiple beautifully aged buildings with so many windows he couldn't count them all.

With a smirk and a good grip on all his luggage Dream made his way to the main office.

                                              —

6:09 a.m. London

George was woken up by the sun beaming into his room and a few birds singing their morning song.

George grumbled and put the blanket over his head to shut out the light. He had spent the previous night gaming and talking to his friends Wilbur and BadBoyHalo or Bad for short.

Ding

George's phone buzzed with a new notification.

Ding Ding

More notifications.

"Whyy.." George whined as he rolled off his bed to grab his phone from his desk across the room.

Of course a few were from his friends but it was also the university's automated messaging system. It was nearly time to move into his room for university.

George sighed and got on his feet to go and pick an outfit. He needed to go to the shops for a few things before he left.

Once dressed he headed down the stairs and threw a coat on before yelling he would be back to his parents.

He didn't have a car but he liked walking down the sidewalks. Listening to the cars go by, people talking and children laughing. Just a regular day in town.

George finally made it to a small clothing shop that sold the most comfortable clothes in the world.

But since George is color blind he likes to stick to the black, white,  grays and maybe a blue piece of clothing here and there. Luckily for him they had a sale so he'd planned on stocking up.

                                             —
10:47 a.m. London

"Finally!" Dream said as he proudly sat down to look over his unpacked and lightly decorated dorm room.

After working all morning he thought he deserved a nice breakfast sandwich and maybe go check out the town before school started next week.

Dream slipped on his white hoodie, and a black jacket over it to keep him warm since it was a little chilly here for a Florida man.

Unfortunately Dream didn't have a car, but the shopping area was actually pretty close to the university. And Off he went.

After picking up a sandwich from a little cart on the sidewalk Dream wondered around the shopping area. London was definitely different but in a good way!

Not paying attention to where he was going he suddenly ran into something- no someone.

Both fell to the ground, and Dream dropped his sandwich.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry!" Dream panicked and he went to help the person he just ran into full force, up from the ground.

"It's ok, haha. Also, I'm sorry I made you drop you sandwich." The other said as he took Dream's hand and stood.

Dream chuckled. "Oh it's fine I'll get another one."

"What? No. I'll buy you one, I'm a little hungry myself."

"You don't have to..." Dream said waiting for them to say their name.

"Oh sorry, I'm George!" He smiled at the other boy.

Dream smiled and looked to the ground, shifting his feet a little to make himself look a little taller.

"Well nice to meet you George, I'm Clay but I like to go by Dream." He said with a big smile across his lips.

"Nice to meet you Dream." George laughed gently. "Now what do you say, should we go so I can buy you another sandwich?" George offered.

"Sure, let's go." Dream smiled as he and George walked down the sidewalks of the shopping area.

Talking and lots of joking, the two started to get to know each other while grabbing breakfast in town.

Dream wasn't sure what it was but there was something about this George person he knew he would get along with him.

Same for George. He couldn't help but laugh at every single thing Dream said. It's almost like they had been friends for years.

"So," George started as he sat with his new friend on a bench that you could see the whole shopping area from.

"What?" Dream laughed as he took a bite from his new sandwich.

"I'm guessing you're not from here." George joked as we also took a slightly smaller bite.

"Nope. I moved here for college, or as you say here University." Dream said in his best British accent with a goofy laugh afterwards.

George yet again, laughing. This time he couldn't even see because of how much he was laughing.

"I see, well I'm going to University as well. Maybe we'll see each other!" He said in a hopeful voice.

"Maybe! I've already moved all of my stuff in so I'm not homeless." Dream said as we rested into the bench. Glancing over at George, and his amazing smile.

"I'm moving to the dorms in about two days." George said as he looked and caught Dream looking at him. He instantly looked away and laughed.

"We'll have to hang out and study sometime." Dream said looking away with the smallest hint of blush on his cheeks.

"Here." George said as he handed Dream his phone.

"What?" Dream laughed and looked toward the other.

George who was also blushing just a little shook his head and laughed. "You're number, duh. How else are we supposed to find each other again."

Dream took the phone and entered his number and handed it back with a smile.

"Now you gotta text me first." Dream smiled.

"What?! I literally made the move to ask first!" George argued.

"Oh, we're making moves?" Dream smirked.

George hesitated and couldn't think of anything to say to Dream, well just yet at least.