practice - 15

"I am in so much pain right now I don't think I can move." Billie says, lacking any sign of livelihood in her voice. She's lying on her bed, bundled up in blankets, staring at the ceiling. "I can't even cry anymore, I don't think I have any tears left." 

I didn't know this friend of hers but she talked about them all the time, so I assume they were really close to her. "It's gonna be okay, baby. It's gonna hurt for a long time, but everything's going to be okay." 

She gets choked up. "I'm supposed to go on tour next week. They're all gonna be so mad at me, fuck," She whimpers. 

I gently reach out and stroke her hair the way I know she loves. "Your fans will not care. Besides, why do you care what they think?" She just sighs. "Bil, they love you," I continue. "All they want is for you to be okay. They're not gonna be mad at you, love, I promise!" I lie down on the bed next to her. "Do you wanna watch something to take your mind off this?" 

She thinks for a moment. "Office?" I smile and nod, pulling it up on my phone. "And cuddle me." I laugh softly to myself, wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her against me. 

Within the first episode, she's out cold.  I join her soon after. 

⋆⋆⋆

"Billie, will you please eat something?" Maggie pleads, standing at the foot of Billie's bed. 

"I'm not hungry." She insists, pouting. She's clearly lying, everyone knows it. She'll often deny herself food if she feels she doesn't "deserve it," as she claims. But today, I just assume she doesn't have much of an appetite. 

Her mom sighs. "You have to eat at least something, I don't want you to starve." Billie mumbles something under her breath, running her long nails along her scalp, tugging them out when they get caught. "I'm gonna get you some fruit, alright?" Billie nods, reluctantly. Stubborn.

She turns on her side to look at me. "Hi," she whispers, brushing my hair out of my face. I lean in to kiss her gently. She cups my face with her hand, deepening the kiss. We break apart and I'm stunned. "You're so pretty." 

I smile, shaking my head, "Okay, Ms. Clear-skin-blue-eyes. Sure. But you're unreal. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen. And you're mine?" She smiles weakly. "I can't even believe that." 

"All yours, babe." She says, her voice low and rough. 

⋆⋆⋆

me: billieeee i miss u

billie: i miss u too

billie: when's the last time u were laid

me: jesus christ

billie: dw he's not watching 

me: BILLIE 

billie: good job! ur getting in practice for whenever i see u next

me:  i can't believe you

me: but are you actually down cause uh

billie: ur talking to quite possibly the horniest bitch alive yes i'm down

billie: as long as u are?

me: um yes??? is that even a question??? ?

billie: oh hell yeah

me: you're a bottom right

billie: maybe maybe not

me: okay you're absolutely a bottom

me: good, that'll be fun

me: maybe time for you to practice kneeling

billie: jfdIOFJdfjdsfjsdvjsaAIDIASDJSAJDA

billie: when are u coming over