trustworthy - 17

"We've been avoiding this talk for awhile." I whisper to Billie as she's lying in my arms. "So, you're going on tour soon. And I can't come with you. I'm gonna try to visit you as many times as possible, but I don't know what you wanna do. About us."  

She sighs, "I love touring. And I miss performing. But I also really, really love you, and I'm gonna miss you so much." I twirl her hair around my fingers. "And I'm super fucking worried that I'm gonna do something stupid and hurt you." 

I won't lie, I was a bit concerned, too. But Billie's loyal, and I truly doubt she'd ever try to hurt me. "I doubt you will. But I'm gonna do my best to talk  it out with you." I promise, drawing a little cross over my heart. She nods, curling her body into mine. "But we've still got a couple days left, and we can make the most of them." I smile at my little angel girl, who smiles back at me. "What do you wanna do?" 

"I wanna make cookies with you, watch Netflix, and then fuck you 'til you can't walk." Billie smirks, straddling me, pushing my chest. 

She's cute. I flip us over, stroking her cheek gently. "It's adorable that you think you're gonna top, little whore." Her lips part, I lean down to kiss them. They're so fucking soft. 

I climb off of her, lying down as if nothing happened. "You cannot do that to me, you asshole!"

I don't even look at her, but reply, "You're gonna regret that, baby." She looks down at her hands, nervous. "You said you wanted to make cookies, yeah?" She hums, quietly. I take one of her hands and interlock our fingers. "Patience, love, you can have it all tonight, but you gotta wait until then, you understand?" Billie nods. "And don't think I've forgotten about your punishment." I wink. She tries to hold back a smile.

"Cookies." She says, and nothing more. 

⋆⋆⋆

The cookies were fucking delicious. Billie's incredibly good at making cookies, she just never has time, always working and making music with Finneas. We had devoured them within ten minutes, both refusing to even wait before they cooled down. 

"I love you," I sigh. She hasn't spoken in a long time which wasn't exactly normal for her. "Hey, B, are you doing alright today?" She nods, lazily pressing a kiss to my jaw. "You still want me to fuck you?"  

A little mewl escapes from her throat. "Please." She whispers.

I could never deny her a thing. "Of course, babe. Hey, by the way, I got you something yesterday." She furrows her brows. "You'll just have to wait and see." Billie groans, sinking down into the couch. "How is it possible that you're always horny?"

"How is it possible that you're always fucking sexy?" She retorts, placing her hands on my boobs. "Can we go now? I don't wanna wait anymore." She whines. I nod, smirking. I take her hand and drag her to her room. 

⋆⋆⋆

She whines a bit as I toss her on the bed, reaching into my bag that sat at the foot of it. I pull out a small vibrator, show it to her and grin. "Oh, fuck," She whispers under her breath, her eyes closing. 

"I didn't forget your punishment, you know that?" I tease, sitting down on the bed next to her. I smile down at her. "I could keep you here all night, just begging me to come, and I'll remind you of what you told me today..." She whimpers, maybe I should go easy on her. "Do you want me to go easy today?" She shakes her head. "You let me know if you absolutely cannot handle it." 

Billie nods, still staring at the vibrator in my hand. "I will," She promises. "Fuck, I need you," I draw circles on her thighs with my finger after pulling down her shorts. I pull up her shirt over her boobs, watching her breathing start becoming heavier. I brush my lips over hers softly. She makes an attempt to deepen the kiss, but I break away before she can, causing her to pout. 

"Here's how this is gonna work, baby. I'm gonna leave this right here," I place it near to her clit. "And I'm gonna turn it on. When you get close, I'm gonna turn it off for a minute, and then make it more intense." Her eyes close, smiling. "And you're not allowed to come." Her face drops. "I know. But that's your punishment, love." I stroke her face gently. "You're just gonna have to learn to control it. Can you do that for me?" She nods, sighing. "Good girl." 

I turn on the vibrator, she rocks against it gently. I shake my head, raising an eyebrow at her. She stops, and I smile at her. "Fuck, I really like that." You're not gonna like it when I don't let you come, I think, devilishly. I stop and pull away the vibrator. "What?" 

"Take them off." I demand, and she snaps into action. "Good girl," I praise. "You want it higher?" She nods, so I spread her folds, pressing the toy against her clit, eliciting a moan from her. "You gotta tell me when you're close," I remind her. "God, you look so pretty like this." She's got a beautiful blissed-out smile on her face, her eyes are closed, and her hair is messed up. I can still see the hickeys I left on her neck. 

"Fuck, thank you, oh shit," She groans, grinding her hips once more. I pull the toy away. 

"Behave, this is already a punishment, slut." I warn. She purses her lips, squeezing her eyes in pleasure. "Good girl," I place it back, turning it to a higher setting. Her moans became breathy as she came closer to her orgasm. 

She whines, "I'm so close, fuck," She groans as I pull away the toy. I feel bad, denying her pleasure like this, but she unfortunately brought this upon herself. "It hurts," She presses her face into the pillows, cheeks flushing red. 

"I know, I'm sorry, love. But hopefully, this will teach you to behave for me. You're doing so good, only a little bit more." I turn it up one final level and place it back. I can tell how close she is. I might let her come, but it wouldn't teach her a lesson. But she's been really good. 

"Please," She grabs the sheets, trying with all her might to keep herself still. "I'm so close, fuck," I turn it off and hold her legs, keeping them spread apart. She's right at the edge, and so I pull away. "Fuck!" She cries. "Fuck, I don't like that." 

I hold her hands. "I know, baby, all the more reason to behave for me." She nods, lying on her side. "I don't wanna have to punish you on the tour bus." I tease. 

"Oh my God," She buries her face in the pillows. She laughs, and I join her. A text message dings on her phone. 

mama bear: Maybe you girls should invest in some soundproofing.