the fight- Janny

In this one shot, Jehad and Danny are dating secretly.

Jehad's POV

Today, Danny, Robert, Kairi and I are all hanging out. I get out of bed and check my phone.

my bubba 😘: morning babe. I will see you at kai's. Love you.

Me: Love you more 💕 see you in 10 minutes.

Get out of bed and hop in the shower. after my shower I get out a brush my hair. I grab my clothes and grab my phone and wallet.

*time skip they are all at kai's house*

Danny was on the bed cuddling Kairi which made my blood boil and he hasn't even said hi to me. 

D: guys guess whattt!

E: what?!?

D: I made a spam!!

R: wait let me follow.

K: Sameee.

J: ima post about it is that ok ba-Danny?

D: yea for sure.

I open my phone and made a post telling people to follow Danny. 

*time skip Danny and jehad are hanging out alone*

I was just on my phone looking at Danny's spam, and realizes that he never posts about me. So I go in my camera roll and find a video of Danny and I and post it with the caption: "Danny doesn't post me on his spam I deadass think he don't like me." . I go back on my feed home page and start scrolling through until I get a notification that Danny liked my post just then my phone was ripped out my hands. 

J: DANNY WHAT THE FUCK?!? GIVE ME MY PHONE BACK!

I lean over to try to grab it.

D: Not until you give me a kiss.

J: no fuck that!

before I can say anything, Danny is kissing me. I lean into the kiss more before he pulls me onto his lap. he pulls away for a second.

D: I don't like you babe.

J: what?!?!

D: I love you. 

he grabs my shirt pulling me back into a kiss. after a little bit, Danny slips his hand under my shirt and I pull away from the heated kiss so he can pull it over my head. he grabs my shirt tossing it to the back of the car. I quick grab his throat knowing he is turned on by choking, and I roughly pull him back into the kiss. I then pulls away and takes off his shirt throwing it somewhere where its not in the way. As soon as its out of the way I roughly grab the back of his neck pulling back into the makeup session.