Family Dinner- Mairi 🔞

A/N: y'all see that emoji in the title... thats for smut, and in this one shot I will be attempting to write a small smut please don't judge this will be my first time. Kairi as a 🐱, and him and Mattia are secretly dating. Also if you guys read my other book, The Secret Dance: Ondreaz and Ryland, you would know that I came out as bisexual to my two best friends today. I hope you guys support me. also maiya and Gianluca don't exist sorry, and corona isn't here we don't know her.

Kairi's POV

K/M: Kairi are you almost ready? we are going to the Polibio's for dinner.

K: one second mom.

I pull on my skirt and grab my crop top and head downstairs.

K/D: you look good kai.

K: thanks dad.

*time skip they just got to the Polibio's*

we get out the car and my mom knocks on the door.

M/M: oh hello (kai's mom's name)

K/M: hey Maria (I know that's not mattia's mom's name but idk what to call them).

M/M: hello Seth (again idk their names). hi Kairi your outfit looks nice.

K: thanks.

once we get inside the house mattia comes down the stairs. god he looks hot as always. he then walks over to me and gives me a hug while he whispers in my ear.

M: hey baby you look like a snack as always.

I whisper back.

K: Thanks daddy.

M: don't even think about it.

I look over Mattia's shoulder to see our parents talking and couldn't see us. So I give mattia I quick kiss on the lips. I pul away from our hug and walk over the table.

*time skip everyone is eating spaghetti and meatballs*

Mattia's hand is resting comfortably on my thigh. that's until I feel him pull up my skirt a little bit. He crawls his hand slowly up to my underwear waistband. He then slips his hand in, using one of his fingers, he slowly runs his finger up and down my clit until slipping one finger into me. I grip the table tightly.

K/M: honey are you ok?

Mattia smirks at me before pulling out the finger and then adding another finger.

M: Yeah Kai are you alright?

K: I'm fi---n--e ca--n you pl---ease pa--ss the (Mattia then starts moving his fingers in a figure 8)

M: the what Kai?

thats when he stops and opens and closes his fingers, and pumps them in and out of me I start to feel me about to cum.

K: ttttthhh---ee ch--eeee-se

just then I cum on mattia's fingers. he then slowly pulls his fingers out of me and then picks a noodle of his plate with those fingers and eats the noodle and then cleans his fingers with his tongue.

K/M: of course hon here.

my mom then hands me the cheese.

K: thanksss mommm.

God that felt good.