Kai's first time- mairi 🔞

A/N: mattia and Kairi are dating. y'all mattia is older than kai in this one shot.

3rd person POV

the couple were at mattia's house and mattia's parents were away for the weekend. the smaller boy was very innocent, and very insecure about his pretty petite body. But in mattia's eyes, the boy was more than perfect. he was exquisite. mattia and kai were on mattia's bed in a heated makeout session. the older boy's hands travel down the younger ones body towards kairi's waist.

K: wait Matti.

M: yes baby?

kai's hands stopped mattia's hands from traveling farther down his body.

K: you don't want to see my body mattia. its ugly, and you won't want me when you see it. you will leave me.

Kai didn't even notice that he was crying until mattia spoke up.

M: baby why are you crying? I would never leave you. your body is perfect.

K: no its not mattia.

M: babe your body is perfect.

mattia leans in and kisses the kai on the lips.

M: let me show you how perfect your body is.

Kairi then nods his head. mattia then pulls off Kairis shirt. he kisses kairi's neck.

M: your neck is perfect. perfect for leaving hickeys.

mattia leans in and sucks on kai neck making the younger one moan out. Mattia pulls away leaving a hickey on kai's neck. he then kisses kai's collarbone.

M: your collarbone is perfect. perfect for your cute crop tops you wear.

mattia then works his way down to kai's belly button and kisses it.

M: your bellybutton is perfect.

the taller one then travels down and kisses kairi's v-line. Kairi moans out again.

M: your so perfect babe.

mattia takes off his shirt throwing it across the room not caring where it landed.

K:Mattiii hurry upp

kai moaned out again.

M: Baby boy, be patient.

mattia leaned back in and kisses kai on the lips. mattia feels kai's lips vibrate. mattia pulls away and go down to kai's waistband.

M: kai can I?

K: umm umm (this is sex talk for yes)

Mattia then pulls kai's pants down and his underwear and throws them around the room. mattia then flips kai over so kai is on his stomach. Mattia leans down and kisses kairi's ass check.

M: your ass is perfect. perfect fit for my hands.

mattia then unbuckles his jeans and pulls his pants and underwear down. he steps out of them and kicks them aside. mattia leans down and flips kai back over. he kisses the small boy and pulls away.

K: baby?

M: yes kai?

K: its my first time.

M: ill be gentle I promise.

K: okie.

mattia brings his hand up to his kai's face.

M: kai baby, open up please.

Kai opens his mouth and mattia slides three fingers into the younger's mouth.

M: now suck.

Kai sucks on the older's fingers.

mattia then pulls his fingers out of kai mouth and brings them down to the younger's hole. he gently slides in the digit. slowly, mattia begins thrusting his finger in and out each time adding one more finger. meanwhile, the younger one had become a moaning mess.

M: oh my god baby boy, even your moans are pretty.

kai moans out even more. mattia curls his fingers earning a beautiful angelic moan from Kairi. mattia then stops moving his fingers as he presses them on kairi's g-spot.

K: tia...

M: shh baby, let me make you feel good.

mattia then starts moving his fingers in a scissoring motion.

K: Matttttiiiaaa

M: yes baby?

K: can you please just fuck me already?

M: yes baby boy.

mattia climbs on top of the boy and aligns himself with the smaller hole.

M: it will hurt baby.

K: I don't care just pleaseee.

kai takes a deep breath in as mattia starts pushing his length into him. kai's eyes start to water and a painful whine leaves the smaller ones lips.

M: kai do you want me to pull out?

Kairi nods his head no and wraps his legs around mattia's waist. Mattia then pushes his length all the way in. kai lets out a scream.

M: kai do you want me to stop?

kairi nods his head no. mattia then puts his hands on kai hips and rubs them. mattia then pulls half way out and then he pushes back in earning a loud moan from kairi. Mattia then pushes even farther in hitting kai's g-spot.

K: ahhhhhh.

Mattia then stops.

M: Kai are you ok?!? should I stop?!?

K: No keep going pleaseee

mattia then slowly pulls out and pushes back in. mattia picks up the pace as kai moans out gripping mattias bed sheets. Kai arches his back up towards the ceiling. kai cries out in pleasure.

M: kai your so beautiful. you look so pretty.

mattia moves kairi's sweaty hair from his face. he leans down and gives him a kiss. mattia pushes in farther resulting in him hitting kai's g-spot. mattia continues thrusting, a mix of heavy breathing and moans from both of the boys filled the air.

K: im going to cum

kairi clenches around mattia.

M: ok babe me too

both boys release, the pleasure being to much.

M: you did so good babe.

mattia pulls out and kisses kai's forehead. he then picks kai up carefully bridal style and carries him to the bathroom. mattia sets him on the counter and grabs a dirty towel on the floor and turns on the water gets the towel wet and cleans kai and himself.

M: kai?

K: hmm?

M: I love you.

K: I love you too.

mattia picks the tired boy up again and carries him to his bed and sets him down he then walks over to his closet and grabs two new pairs of boxers. he slips one pair on him and walks back over to kai. yet kai is almost sleep. mattia then slides the pair of boxers on him. he then picks kai up and then pulls the covers back and he lays down with kai on his chest. he pulls the covers up and kisses kai on the forehead.

M: love you kai.

he then turns out the lights and both boys fall asleep rather quickly due to their night of fun.