Caught reading fanfics- mairi 🔞

A/N: just to let you guys know, this is my second smut, but I'm trying. I'm going to work my way up to them actually fucking later on and so far I'm only comfortable writing mairi smuts, but once I get use to it, I will write alevaro and robshaun smuts.

Kairi's POV
I arrive at crush, mattia's house and knock on the door. Mattia's mom answers it.
M/m: oh hello kairi.
K: hi. Is mattia downstairs?
She nods her head. I head downstairs to his basement and as I walk in I see mattia with grey sweats and no shirt reading something on his phone.
K: hey matti. What are you reading?
I walk over and sit next to him.
M: nothing bubs.
K: pleaseee tell me
M: no.
I grab his phone. And i see he is reading a mairi fanfic?
K: matti... what are you reading this?
M: Dont worrying about it.
I then did something brave and lean in to kiss him. He instantly kisses back. After a little while he trails down my neck leaving hickeys. He tugs at my shirt. I pull away and take it of. He then stops.
K: matti did you not like it?
M: no i love it. Get off the bed and get on your knees.
I get up and get on my knees. Mattia comes in front of me and looks down at me.
M: please kai?
K: ok fine.
I untie his drawstrings to his sweatpants and pulls them down. I then go up and grab the edge of his boxers and looks at him.
M: go ahead baby.
I pull down his boxers when his dick springs up and hits me in the face. Before I do anything I look at it. Damn it's big.
M: kai please hurry up.
K: let me take my time.
I first grab his length and stroke it I rub my finger on his tip. I then scoot forward and wrap my mouth around his dick. I slowly push it in more and lick around it with my tongue before I feel mattia push my head forward making me take his full length in my mouth and he grabs my hair.
M: Fuckkk kai.
He pulls on it making me moan.
M: yes baby that's it that's the spot.
I contour sucking on it and swirling my tongue around it before I heard him.
M: fuckkk kai I'm cuming.
I just nod my head, when he releases in my throat and he pulls out and he pulls up his boxers and pants.
M: swallow.
I then swallow it all down my throat before sticking it out to show him. He leans down and grabs my throat lightly pulling me off my knees and leans down to kiss me and then pulls away.
M: be my boyfriend kai?
K:....
I try talking but it hurts a lot. So I nod my head.
M: wow it's that big. (Chuckles) stay the night?
I nod my head.
M: that's good baby.
I already had shorts on, so mattia picks me up and puts me on the bed as we fall asleep cuddling.