cooking-Janny

A/N: danny is making dinner. both jehad and danny are boyfriends. 

Danny's POV

I grab the noodles from the top shelf while I let the water boil. that was until I felt arms wrap around my waist. I set the noodles down and turn around to see jay.

D: babe you sc--

before I could say anything, jehad kisses me on the lips.

J: sorry baby boy. what are you making for dinner it smells amazing.

D: jay its literally just water boiling. but I am making spaghetti and meatballs.

J: that sounds amazing.

I then poor the noodles into the boiling water. I then felt jay kisses the back of my neck a few times.

D: babeee I'm trying to cook.

J: just keep doing what your doing baby.

I then go over to the fridge with jehad hanging on to me. I open the fridge and get the meatballs out and the butter. but when I turned around, Jay leaned in again to kiss me, I obviously kiss back. 

J: love you baby.

D: I love you more.

J: Sorry but I love you 3000.

god even after dating for a month this man still knows how to make me blush.

I go back over the stove and turn on the stove, so can make the meatballs. that was until jehad started sucking on my neck. thats going to leave a mark. I then moan out on accident.

D: babe not right now after dinner.

Jehad pulls away and then leans back in and gives my neck a soft kiss. I giggle. 

D: babe can you at least be helpful and check the noodles.

J: of course.

Jay gives me a quick kiss on my cheek then he goes over the noodles and pulls out and eats it. 

J: Dan its done.

Jay turns off the flame under the noodles. I then butter the pan and add the meatballs.

*small time skip the meatballs are done*

jehad is hanging on me again. he gives me small kisses on my neck and the top of my head. I add the sauce to the noodles and add the meatballs.

D: Ok baby dinners done.

I turn around and gives Jay a passionate kiss on the lips.