Tires- Janny and Gianotte & Gianfranco

Jehad and Danny used to be best of friends. Up until jehad started acting different, he would avoid Danny and most the the friend group. you might be wondering why? well lets ask Jehad.

Jehad's POV

I may or may not just recently found out i'm Bi. i've been avoiding my best friend Danny for a little while. I've been joking around with him and have been letting out air of his tires. he got super mad at me and now i feel like crap because i got a crush on Danny and don't know how to show it. today i have decided to come out to Gianotte and tell him about Danny. I send a quick text to Gianotte telling him i'm headed over. he didn't answer fuck it. 

*time skip to Gianotte's house*

I walk into Gianottes house

J: HEY GIANOTTE IM HERE!

I hear a lot of noise upstairs. i head up the stairs and stand right outside of Gianottes closed door. 

*moans*

wait is that Gianfranco's moan? i have heard it on the discord chat before. he's probably playing Valorant with Gianfranco. ooo ima scare the shit out of him. i open the door- 

J: GIAN- 

oh shit my eyes- i immediately close the door

J: GUYS PUT SOME FUCKING CLOTHES ON!!!

AG & GF- ok god we will.

*time skip*

J: you guys done yet?

AG: yea we done come in.

i open the door to see them finally in some clothes.

AG: why tf are you even here and why didn't you text me?

J: I did you fucking bozo

AG: no the fuck you did not- 

J: check your phone idiot.

GF: so jehad your not going to question this?

Gianfranco points to him and Gianotte.

J: no. I knew Gianfranco was a fucking bottom he got a small ass dick. anyways you guys are both here so I guess ill tell both of you. im bi guys.

AG & GF: oh ok.

J: thats it?

GF: are you kidding me? Gianotte and I are fucking and we are both bi. So you like Danny?

J: yea. how tf did you guys know?

AG: please its so obvious, you literally stare him down all the time I swear. At one point you almost cried because you let air out of his tire and he found out. you felt so bad. even some of those weird Janny pages know you are like in love with Danny. 

J: damn bro. your right and shut you fat ass up Janny fan pages are not weird. 

GF: jehad stop saying he's got a fat ass he already knows that and I know that. 

AG: so true gianfranco you got a cute ass

GF: you saying my ass in not fat?

AG: na its a fat and cute ass.

J: you guys are weird.

GF: shut the fuck up Jehad. says you and Danny. 

fuck I'm blushing.

AG: I see you blushing bro. You should tell Danny how you feel. 

while Gianotte was talking I look over at Gianfranco smiling and blushing watching Gianotte. I swear they would make a cute couple. 

*Danny's POV*

i stare up at my ceiling when my next song comes on.

*promiscuous starts playing*

damn this song really reminds me of Jehad and I. shit those unknown feelings are coming back. i need to tell someone about this. i dial Robert's phone number.

?: hello? 

D: Hey bobby

R: Hey danny whats up?

D: i need to tell you something.

R: and that is...

D: I really like Jehad like i want to date him.

R: yea your really obvious about it.

D: thats what i'm saying. But Jehad isn't taking a hint at all he's kinda slow. 

R: thats true. but I think he likes you.

D: I don't think so.

R: bro tell him how you feel later when we meet up with the boys later.

D: ok bro bro talk to you later

R: see ya

*time skip to the evening*

third person POV

Once all the boys had arrived at robs house, all the boys that came were Evan, Robert, Danny, Jehad, Gianotte, and Gianfranco (A/N: Evan lives with the boys in NJ for this oneshot)

J: danny i need to tell you something

D: i need to tell you something too.

J: ok. how about on the count of 3?

D: ok. 

J: 3

D: 2

J: 1 

J & D: I LIKE YOU MORE THAT A FRIEND

J: wait really? i want to say im so sorry for distancing myself from you and letting air out of your tires. i was trying to be flirty in a bully kind of way.

D: yes really and its ok. I understand now. now can you come give me a hug?

J: yea of course

jehad went to go give danny a hug but instead Jehad pulled danny into kiss. they kiss of the lips and start making out beofer they were interrupted by gianfranco.

GF: gianotte and I are fucking on the down low.

E: CALLED IT. im guessing gianfranco's bottom.

AG: yupp.