Coming out- Robshaun

Ro: Robert; R: Roshaun; Ro/m: Robert's mom; Ro/d: Robert's dad; R/m: Roshaun's mom, R/d: Roshaun's dad.

A/N: I will mention the F word, but I will be writing it as f**. 

Robert's POV

ok. I can do this. I just walk downstairs and say " I'm bi." I can do this. breathe Robert you got this. you might say "who made me feel this way?" and the answer is Roshaun Diah. God is his a fucking package deal both down there and his whole body. AnYwAyS, I'm coming out to my parents today. So I get off my bed and walk down stairs. 

Ro: Mom and Dad I need to talk to you.

Ro/m: ok sweetie. What is it?

Ro: Im Bisexaul.

I then see my dad get you and come over to me.

Ro/d: F** GET OUT OF MY HOUSE I DONT WANT A F** IN MY HOUSE!!!

Ro/m: LEAVE NOW!!!

Ro: FINE IM LEAVING!!

I run upstairs and grab my duffle bag and shove as many clothes into my bag as possible and grab my computer and phone and everything else I can fit. I then go out my window so I don't have to see them again as soon as I start walking I'm already in tears crying. Now where to fuck do I go? I look at my phone and check my snap stories. ale was with Alvaro, I didn't want to bother them, I check Mattia's stories and see him making out with kai. Definitely not going there they are probably fucking. I then see roshaun added to his story. I click on it and see a pic of roshaun with a crop top thats his march on. and it is captioned HMU. I then put my phone away and start crying again. but when I look up I realized I'm in front of Roshaun's house. I walk up and knock on the door and I hear someone yell.

?: ONE SECOND!!!

I then remember mattia and Kairi making out and how their parents accept them. I start crying again. I hear the door open I keep my head down and keep crying. 

?: Hello? Oh my god- Robert are you ok?!

I feel someone wrap their arms around me. I inhale the persons smell and smell of cherry vanilla surrounds me. I know that smell. It's Roshaun. He helps me up to his room.

R: Rob why do you have your duffle bag what happened? 

Ro: My par----ents th----ey kic---ked me ou---t.

I start crying again. Roshaun pulls me into hug again. 

R: shh its ok Robert I got you. why did they kick you out?

Ro: I ca---me ou--t to my par--ents. I to--ld th--em I'm bi. 

R: Robert look up at me.

I slowly rise my teary eyed face.

R: you can stay here as long as you want.

he then gently grabs the side of my face and leans in and gives me a passionate kiss on the lips.