Kairi x Roadman Alex

Yes, you read that right. In this story, Kairi has a 🍆 and he is in the UK on a vacation. ("Mattia" does not exist in this story) 

Kairi's POV

"Welcome to the UK hope you had a nice flight"

finally, the plane has landed. I can't wait to see everything. Like Big Ben and the platform 9 and 3 quarters. I finally arrived at the baggage claim. I pull out my phone to call Alvaro, my best friend.

A: Hello?

K: Hey it's me! I just landed.

A: oh cool! I'm glad you had a safe flight. My first question for you is, have you seen any hot British guys?

K: Not yet but I am definitely keeping an eye out. (A/N: literally me)

A: maybe you will fall in love with a bakery worker. Then you can have good food 24/7.

K: haha. Maybe who knows. oh, I got to go, Alvaro, my taxi got here.

A: OK. bye, Olaf.

K: bye aloe.

TD: Where to?

K: (name of the random hotel)

TD: ok sounds good. Do you have any plans when you are visiting London?

K: Lots of exploring. and I definitely want to go to King's Cross station.

TD: Sounds fun. Harry Potter fan?

K: yes I am I have read all the books and watched all the movies. Do you have any food recommendations?

TD: about a 5-minute walk from your hotel is a good Italian food restaurant.

just then I realized that we are at the hotel. I pay the taxi driver and get out.

*time skip to when he is in his room getting ready to go to dinner*

I look outside at the weather. It was a foggy day, so I grab my beanie, my fuzzy black sweater, pair of jeans, and a pair of high top shoes.

Once I left the hotel, I started my walk to the Italian restaurant I wasn't really looking at where I was going, and I bumped into someone

?: aye watch where you're goin'!

K: oh I am so sorry. 

I look up to meet this really hot Italian who looked to be about my age. he was wearing a beanie and a puffy jacket and some jeans.

 he was wearing a beanie and a puffy jacket and some jeans

?: where are you headed?

K: the iltalin restaurant.

?: ill walk you fam.

we then started walking in silence.

K: Can I at least know your name?

?: It's Roadman Alex. You can call me Alex. yours?

he said that very demanding. but its ok it was hot as fuck.

K: Kairi. but you can call me Kai.

A: I rather call you bubs.

we then get to the restaurant, it looked packed it could take hours before I get a table. but then Alex walked up to the waiter.

?: oh Alex that was fast.

A: yea whatever. Get me a table for 2.

?: right this way.

A: Come here.

He grabs my arm and pulls me to an empty table.

A: sit.

I sit down.

K: can I ask you two questions?

A: It depends on what the questions are.

K: well my first question is how old are you?

A: 17. You?

K: just turned 17.

A: traveling by yourself?

K: yup. My next question is what was that earlier?

A: this was my brother, Mattia's restaurant. 

K: was?

A: He didn't like me. He would lock me in a closet and treated to kill me and I am a Gang leader so did what I had to do. I killed him.

Holy fuck. Alvaro is not going to be happy. Well, actually he would say "Omg a perfect love story. You fell in love with a gang member."

K: oh. can I ask one more question?

A: I mean sure. But that means I can ask you a question or two.

K: deal. are you straight? 

A: no because your ass tells me otherwise. 

damn, that was very straight on, and right to the point.

A: Do you have any family? 

K: No. Both of my parents died, and I have no siblings. 

A: So what are you actually doing here?

He moves closer to me.

K: I honestly don't know.

I then feel lips on me. Holy fuck he is kissing me. I kiss him back. I then somehow make my way on his lap. he then pulls away.

A: Live with me?

K: maybe. My best friend is back at home, but he is the one to convinced me to come to London to find my true love.

A: am I?

K: Are you what?

A: your true love.

K: yea I think.

A: then move in.

K: fine I will. 

I then lean in and give him another kiss.