Getting home and unpacking

We arrived at the new house. It was pretty big. We have neighbors. And mom of course wanted to meet them we were able to change so I changed into this:

 And mom of course wanted to meet them we were able to change so I changed into this:

We started getting unpacked and moving stuff into our rooms.

Parker's POV
Mom called my name from downstairs. I ran down. To find her in the living room.

"We have new neighbors so we are going to go and met them go get your sisters and Joey" she says happily she loved getting neighbors.

I walked up stairs to joeys room and told him and then I went to liv and maddies next the came down and we started to head downstairs and to the neighbors house.

Corky POV
     I heard a knock on the door. I heard mom open it and I guess they were the neighbors I had no idea.

    "Corky Sammy come met the neighbors" I heard mom yell.

     I groaned to my self and slowly went down the stairs. I hated meeting people. I finally came down and saw them I saw a face I new from anything.

    "I hope you remember them. The were are old neighbors" mom said with a smile she and Karen got along great.

   "Yeah I do. Or remember all of you" Sammy says Excitedly.

    "Yeah umm I do" I said quietly. I was speechless. It was my ex boyfriend that I still had feelings for. I missed him a lot after he moved.

   "Well that's great" mom said. Then she let them in and I quickly went up and my room. No one noticed I mean I hoped they did not.

    I waited up their for an hour and did my unpacking. And they finally left and I realized it was time for bed and I had my bed set up anyway. I was not hungry so I went to bed.