Sorry

I finally got home from school. And I was not proud of my self. I hurt 2 people, people that I really care about.

     I went up in my room. I put my bag down and sat on my bed my room was finished.

 I put my bag down and sat on my bed my room was finished

      I know it was not a lot. But it was pretty cute though. I went to change into something comfortable. The jeans were starting to hurt. I look in my closet and then I found something.

 I look in my closet and then I found something

   I was going for a walk anyway. So this would be perfect to wear. I start to walk out of the house then I look in my sisters room. She was lying on her bed.

     "Sorry I blow up on you. I just was mad I am over it now" I told her whiling walking into the room.

     "It's okay. If that happened to me I would react the same way" Sammy say.

     "Do you want to take a walk with me to the beach?" I ask her. Hoping she say yes because I did not want to be kidnapped.

     "Yeah I will go let me get my phone real quick" she say while getting up.

     We started to walk then we get stopped I hear my name and Parker was running forward me.

     "I will wait over hear" Sammy said while going over to a stop sign.

     "Hey I really need to talk to you." Parker says as soon as she catches up with me.

     "Okay what do you want?" I say while crossing my arms over my chest.

     "I know your mad at me for talking to your sister but we were talking about you. I missed you real bad and I know we left on the wrong start and the kiss did not mean anything" he says.

     "Okay. If you are going to apologize I expect it" I say. Then there was silence. I had no idea what do do then I kissed on the mouth.

     This is was a quick peck nothing more. And then I left him standing there.