We need too

Corky POV
     I needed to talk to Parker and tell him we are better off friends. I texted him to met me at the beach to talk.

    I left a note on the table saying I am going to the branch be back before dinner.

    I walked down to the beach he was not here yet witch was a good thing. I was just going to tell him we are better of friends and that's it.

   The one thing I hoped was not going to happen if I mess up and say the wrong thing. Witch has happened many of times before with me.

     "Hey you wanted to talk" I heard someone say. It was better he sat right text to me.

     "Yeah. I think we are just better of as friends nothing more" I said.

     "Yeah I thought that too. I moved and it was hard to keep a relationship." He said.

     "The move was hard for me and I think we're better off seeing other people. But not our siblings" I said.

     "Totally agree with you. That kiss was just something to make you mad but I regret doing it" he said.

     "I figured. My sister is not the person you would want to date" I said.

     "Ha. I got to go. My mom wants me home before lunch. See you at school" he said.

     I kinda feel good about telling him goodbye. It was for the best. No I can see other people with out regretting it.

Sorry I have not posted in a while. I thought nobody like this story's so I stopped but now I see a lot of people do. Cheek out my other story's love u guys!!!!!!