Talking and Yelling

Corky POV
     "What is going on here?" I yelled. I could not believe it was Sam and Parker making out on her bed.

     "How could you? I am Mainly talking to you Samantha" I screamed. I only called Sam by her full name when I was made at her.

     "I am doing nothing" she said with a sassy attitude. She really wanted to get punched.

     "Corky let me explain" Parker said while walking toward my. I backed away. I ran to the room and shout the door.

     "Corky listen" he said as he opened the door. He walked over to me.

      "What is there to explain? You made out with my sister. That's the bottom line. Why?" I screamed at him. I was trying to hold back tears but failed terrible.

     "Because I was jealous okay. I did it because I saw you talking to this new guy. I thought the only way to get you to notice me is by making you jealous" he said now losing control.

      "You could have just told me instead." I said. It would have helped if he did.

      "Why would you care? You said you did not like me anymore so what would it do?" He asked.

     "I don't no. I honestly thought you would not care what I do now" I lied. I knew he would care.

      "What makes you think that? I will always care no matter what. You know why because I love you" he yelled at walked out.

      Wow. Did he mean that. I stilled loved him but I had other people in my life now. Wow is my life so hard. At that time I broker down and cried. I did not want to do this anymore I just want to have a normal life.