Caught

Aly POV
I have been hanging out with Noah more often. He was really fun. Tonight we went to the movies and he dropped my back off at my house.

I got out of the car. We did not do nothing like kissing. I could not bring my self to it. Even though he was really cute. Ever time I thought of him I thought of Parker . I hated it I just wanted it to stop.

I walked in to the house. My and Dad were working late shifts and they would not be home for the next hour.

Sam said she would be staying home all night. She was meeting new friends more quicker then me. She was all ways good at that. She was the reason why I met Parker. We were in first grade at the time.

FLASHBACK
Corky was playing with some blocks. It was indoor recess because it was raining outside. No one really like indoor recess. Expect for Corky. She really never liked outdoor because she had to interact with people and she sucked at that.

Then her sister came over with a boy in her hand. She had a big smile on her face.

"Sissy I want you to meet Parker. I think you can be friends" she said. He had a big smile on his face.

"Um hi Rarker I Corky" she said shyly. She could not pronounce her p's good. And her grammar was not well either.

"Hello it's nice to meet you. Can I play too?" He asked the little girl. She nodded she never had a playmate but she loved it.

END OF FLASHBACK
     Those were some fun times. I will never forget that day. He changed my life.

     I walked up stairs I was planning on taking a shower and go to bed. But I heard strange noises coming from my sister room. My being a good sister I went to open the door.

    I saw the most shocking thing ever. I could not believe it.