New Guy

I walked into school and there was some talk about a new kid. It really did not bother me as much because I was never found of new kids. They were usually mean or stuck up. Well at my old school they were.

     I was walking to my locker while looking at the ground. I knew that's how you bump into people but I really did not care. I really could not get my thoughts to think about something else instead of Parker.

     I know I told him the kiss did not mean anything but there was a little part of me saying it did mean something. But how was I going to say just kidding it ment something. It does not work like that. I was pulled out of the train of thoughts when I bumped into someone.

"Oh I am so sorry I did not see you. I was to busy looking at my paper." Said some kid I was pretty sure he was the new kid.

He had pretty blue eyes. Short brown hair. He was wearing some jeans and a sweatshirt. God he was pretty.

"No it's alright. I was not watching wear I was going. I am Corky by the way" I said while sticking my hand out for him to shake.

     "Corky? I never herd anyone named that. But it is a pretty name. I am Noah" he said then shaking my hand.

     "Well. I always wanted to meet a Noah" I said with a smile. Was I flirting?

     "Well here I am. Do you mind helping my get to my class?" He asked with a cute smile. He was really cute.

     "Yeah what's your first class?" I asked while walking beside him now.

     "Miss Carter" he said. Then I showed him the way. He was super funny. And in that short amount of time I forgot about Peter completely.