Planes

I am really not a big of a fan of planes. I just realized that when I got on there. I was sitting next to my sister. I was sitting on the side were it is closer to the window.

     "Why are you so scared?" She asks while snapping someone.

    I look at her still holding on to the side of my chair for dear life. "It is easier for you to say you have been on a planes like 5 times" I say trying not to cry.

     "It is 6 not 5 but who is counting" she says. Still snapping the same person it looked like the name was Parker but I could not tell.

     I hit her in the back of her head . "What was that for"she says while holding the back of her head.

     "For being a dummy. And who are you snapping anyway?" I ask curiously while trying to look at the name.

    "Ah no one. Why are you asking ah anyway? Like I am not even snapping anyone" she says nervously while Turing of her phone.

     I slowly close my eyes trying to fall asleep. And I do.

     Thanks for reading this chapter. I have a few things to tell you. I really can not believe that some people are even reading this. I really just did this for fun. And I am writing this story about cheerleaders and high school. I got this idea off of a book I read. And you do not have to read the book to understand. And in this story if I get some things wrong it is because I have not read liv and Maddie in a while so sorry.

Lulu