Right Choice! I think?

I was in my room. Bored after I kissed Parker. I had know idea what to think of it. It was a mistake really I knew when I saw him I would tell him it was a mistake honestly.

     But there was something there and I wanted to ignore it completely. But I couldn't. The taste of his lips still linger on mine.

     I finally had enough I could not take it anymore. I needed his phone number to tell him it was not going to work out.

     I can not forget the kiss and I will never. He cheated on me. He always looked at other girls. I did not want to get played.

     I ran into my sisters room. She was doing her homework.

     "I need your phone!" I tell her practically yelling at her.

     "Why? You have your own!" She says her temper getting riser.

     "I am going to call Parker and tell him we are never going to work out!" I tell her holding my hand out for her to give it to me.

     "Fine" she says as she gets up and go gets it. She unlocks it and hands it to me.

     I call his number and wait for him to answer. It rang 5 times and I remembered every time I would try to call him he would not answer. And that happened a lot. So I just made a voicemail.

     "Hey Parker. When I kissed you I really was not thinking. I hope the kiss did not mean anything to you. The reason why I don't want us to work out is because of you cheated on me. I know it was years ago but still you still looked at a lot of girls behind my back. And I don't want to get hurt again. Bye" I say then hang up.

     I gave her phone back to her. She looked sad like she wanted us to work out. I just shrug and leave the room.

     Thank you for reading! I know Parker sounds like a jerk but it will change. Tell me how you like it so far. I also have other story's that I update often it would help if you read them. Ones about criminal minds and Kansas City chiefs it's a cross over. My other one is about a cheerleader and a basketball player in high school. I got that from a book. Tell me how you like this story so far. Tell me your requests!