A Souvenir (Male reader)

This story takes place in "A Certain Magical Virtual-On" video game universe. Unfortunately, I have not played the game; however, this one-shot is based a original drama from that game's universe where you can listen to on YouTube titled "To Aru Majutsu no Virtual-On~Original Drama~ English Sub."

Also in this chapter, (S/F/n) or (s/F/n) is the sister's first name.

Hopefully all of you like it.
_____________________________
"That battle was awesome!" A young girl, no older than seven, exclaimed as her older brother walked beside her. The seven year-old girl was wearing her long dress shirt and jean shorts while carrying a small pink bag.

"I know...But I thought the Tokiwadai duo would win though.." The boy sighed as he recalled the battle where one of the Tokiwadai duo was lacking support for their teammate when battling their opponents. The boy is about the age of 15 or 16 years old, wearing his favorite shirt and jeans. "But I find it odd to see a Sister fighting in a match like that one..."

"A 'Sister'?" Asked by the little girl.

"A 'Sister' in that term was referring to a church member who is a girl, I think.." Answered by the little girl's older brother. "I'm not completely sure...Was never really into religion.."

The little girl hummed as the duo walked through the crowd.

Unaware to the duo as they continued walking through the crowd, a girl around the age of 14 was dashing through the crowd and aimlessly running towards them. The older brother glanced around and finally noticed the 14 year-old dashing at them—he pushed her little sister back with enough force to make her step back...however...his footing made him unbalance and unable to move out of the way fast enough...The 14 year-old girl finally noticed someone was in her way and she understood that she wasn't able to stop running in her track...

The boy got tackled down by the 14 year-old...

"Brother!!" cried out by the seven year-old! The surrounding crowd stopped in their tracks and watched the scene. The 14 year-old was on top of the boy, finally raised her head and shook to regain her sense from the collision.

"Ow ow ow ow..." The 14 year-old girl commented as she rubbed her forehead. She had light brown-colored hair and eyes, the left side of her bangs were tucked behind her ear while the right side has a couple of small flower-shaped hairpin, and she wears a one-piece dress uniform with mostly purple, white and orange coloring.

That 14 year-old girl was Mikoto Misaka....

"You hurt my brother!!" The seven year-old girl yelled at Misaka.

Misaka looked at the seven year-old in confusion, "Huh?"

Misaka looked down to notice she was on top of the boy.

"H-hello...You okay..?" The boy asked as he bear a small grin though he was also bearing a bit of pain for crashing Misaka's fall.

Misaka's face flushed as she quickly gets up and off of him. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"

The boy sat up and rubbed the back of his head. "Never thought I have a girl fallen for me..Heheh..." He joked as he tried to ease the awkwardness. However, Misaka didn't catch that..

"Why would I fall for some moron who got in my way!?" Misaka exclaimed with a blush on her cheeks and her hair sparking with electricity.

"Hey!" Exclaimed by the seven year-old girl, "Don't hurt my big brother, you meanie!!"

"Wha-? Your big brother?" Misaka said in confusion as she looked at the siblings. The boy and the seven year-old girl both have (h/c) and (e/c).

"Easy, (s/F/n)...It's my fault for joking around..." The older brother said as he stood up from the ground.