Pocky (Male reader)

Misaka's POV

I looked through my phone to check some updates about the rare Gekota products, so far there isn't anything up. I scanned around the living room, it was simple and neat, there were sofas—a singular and a love seat, a coffee table, a medium size TV on top of a shelf, a small section for the kitchen, and  two hallways for the rooms and the front door.

I closed my phone as I head to the kitchen, to get a snack. I looked through the cabinets and spotted the Pocky. I shrugged and took the Pocky out, and starting to eat the cookie. Then suddenly—

"AH! My Pocky!!" I turned to face the source of the sound, it was said by a boy, who has (h/c) and (e/c), wearing a white dress shirt over his (f/c) shirt, blackish dress pants, and white socks. He also has headphones around his neck. His name is (L/n) (Y/n), my boyfriend.

"Oh. Hey (Y/n)." I took a bite from the Pocky.

"Hey! Why are you eating my Pocky?!"

"I got hungry." And taking another bite.

"Grr...Give them back! They're mine!"

I smirked and waved the Pocky at him. "Want them? Then come and get them!"

He growled softly before charging in the kitchen and reached his hand out to the Pocky which I moved away from his reach then dashed out of the kitchen.
He kept chasing me while I was laughing and eating the Pocky while running away from him. It was fun till he was getting tired.

"No...no..fair...Haaahh.." He placed his hands on his knees while he was trying to regain his breath.

"Ah~ You're tired already~?" I teased him a bit with the last Pocky in my mouth.

Before I could react, he grabbed my shoulders and put his mouth at the end of the Pocky.

"W-w-w-w-what are you doing?!?!" I felt my cheeks flushed and my body heating up.

He didn't respond—he just smirked and starts eating the Pocky, which brings his face closer to mine. As his face getting closer, I felt my heart pounding against my chest and I closed my eyes—waiting for something to happen...

Is he really doing that?! He'll kiss me if he continues!!! But..I don't feel anything on my lips...

I opened my eyes, (Y/n) backed away, eating the remaining Pocky in his mouth while smirking.

"Did you really think I was going to kiss you through that?" He chuckled after he said that.

I blushed madly before crushing the Pocky bag.

"You..." I felt electricity sparking from my bangs. "You...JERK!!!!"

He dodged and hide away from my attack, which lead a temporarily power-out. (Y/n) came out from his hiding spot, and looked at me with concern.

"Mikoto? You okay?"

I looked away. I heard his footsteps, it was getting closer and closer till I felt he was in front of me.

"Mikoto, look at me please?"

I looked up and his face has the look of worry—probably felt guilty about teasing me.

"I..I'm sorry...For teasing you like that.."

I knew it..He doesn't get it.

I shook my head. "No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't tease you to begin with."

He scratched his head and sigh. "But..."

I looked at him with curiosity since he started to refute.

"I know how much you don't like teasing..I should have taken that into consideration.." He was playing with his thumbs.

Darn it, he's being cute while doing that.

"You're right. But, I also need to learn to be comfortable about the teasing-getting use to it. Plus, you're my boyfriend." I hugged him which he got a tense little before he relaxed. "And I want you to be comfortable about me too, okay?" I looked at him, waiting for his answer.

He smiled gently and nodded, "Okay."

He kissed my lips gently which I returned.

True, I have my own flaws and he has his own, but we can work this out.