So Soft (Boyish, Tokiwadai student, Female Reader)

Misaka's POV

Finally, class is finally over for the day.

I was walking down the classroom hallway to meet up with Kuroko at the library—we planned to hang out with Saten and Uiharu at Joseph's Coffee and Restaurant. But while I was walking, couple of my schoolmates were walking quickly and heading to a crowd near a classroom's door. I looked back to see more of them coming over, I stopped one of them.

"Hey, what's going?" I asked to a girl with long black hair with grayish eyes.

She replied, "Apparently, there was a student who a got a hair cut that was really short—almost a boy's haircut."

I was startled by that answer. No one—and I mean LITERALLY no one in this school would have her hair that short!

"So who was it?"

"It was (L/n) (Y/n)."

I blinked and responded, "Who..?"

"Oh, she's a first year student. I think Kuroko may know about her. I got to go. I REALLY want to see it."

She left before I could ask more about (L/n).

So (L/n) (Y/n) was the one. Well, as curious I am about the her haircut, I need to meet up with Kuroko.

-Time Skip-

Reading through a book, waiting for Kuroko to show up. I gazed up and looked around to find her.

Maybe she's on school duty.

"Um, Misaka-senpai?"

I looked toward to the girl who's asking. To my surprise, it was (L/n) (Y/n) because her hair is really short. You can clearly see her ears and neck because the length of her (h/c) hair is gone. She was wearing the school's jacket with the dress shirt and long gym shorts, black socks and brown leather shoes.

"Uh...Misaka-senpai?"

"Oh! I'm sorry. Is there something you need?"

"No, but I came here to tell you that Kuroko couldn't make it..Do you know what she meant?"

"Oh..Yeah I do."

But what happened to her?

"Um, do you know what was Kuroko doing?" I asked her. She looked up to think a moment.

"She got in trouble during class. Apparently she was using her phone.."

"Eh? Why would she do that?"

"I don't know." (L/n) shrugged her shoulders. "But honestly, I don't want to know. She was making a creepy face and laughing manically-like...Creeped everyone out."

"O-oh..." I felt those moment where you're in an anime and there's a sweat drop near the head. I was the one.

"Uh, that's all I got to say. Have a good day, Misaka-senpai." She bowed her head and she was about to leave.

"Oh! Wait!" I reached her wrist and hold onto it till she stops.

"Hm?"

"Uh..I Uh..I have a question.." I let go of her wrist so she was facing me.

"What is it.?"

I started to stutter and felt my cheeks getting warm.

Why am I getting embarrassed for?!

"C-can I..Uh..How do you feel? With your new hair cut?" I asked, still feeling my cheeks flushed from the question.

Thank God! I didn't say anything weird..

"Oh, my haircut." She ran her fingers through her hair while smiling. "It's refreshing actually. Now I don't need to worry about taking care of my hair. I find it annoying where my hair gets tangled most of the time."

"Huh, I see."

Guess that makes sense. Even though my hair is a bit shorter than most girl's have, I still get my hair all tangled.

"Also my hair is fluffy now."

"W-wha?"

"My hair is all fluffy. The girls kept asking me to touch my hair. I don't mind and all now, but I do find them awkward at first." She chuckled then scratching the back of her hair in flustered.

I felt my face flushed, she does look like a guy. More like a cute guy. It wouldn't be so surprising that she has fans at school.

"You wanna feel them?" (L/n) asked me.

"Huh?" I looked at her, surprised from her question.

"Do you want to feel my hair? Like I said, I don't mind now."

"I-Uh..I'm not so sure..."

"Oh, come on, Misaka-senpai. Don't be shy." She grabbed my hands and gently placed them on top of her head. I blushed more from the sensation of her hair, my fingers combed through her hair and it felt nice.

Whoa~! It almost feel like fur.

I kept combing her hair and unconsciously brought my face to her hair and smell her.

She smells really nice..

It let on till, (L/n) kept calling my name out.

"Misaka-senapi? Misaka-senpai!"

I snapped out of my trance and looked at (L/n), her cheeks were flushed red with an awkward smile and looked concerned. I blushed completely red before removing myself away from her. Then suddenly all the girls went squealing that made me jumped and looked around where all of them have her hands on their own cheeks flushed pink, tearing up from their eyes, and have hands covering her mouth.

I began to stutter and (L/n) was chuckling nervously.

"Ah...We got their attention..." she scratched her right cheek with her finger with an anime sweat-drop.

"I-I...I got to go!" I dashed out of the library at high speed to the school's gate. While running to there, the girls quickly got out my way, and I finally made it.
I leaned against the brink wall while looking at the sky, remembering the feeling (L/n)'s hair and my thoughts about (L/n)'s appearance. I crouched down having my hands, covering my nearly-all red face.

What was I thinking?!?! Though....

I started to have flashing images of (L/n)'s faces.

She does look cute...