Chapter 18

Ezekiel's POV:

I don't know why I freaked out more than normal tonight. I guess I got so used to having security guards walking with us I forgot how overwhelming it was.

Aven makes me feel safe. I'm glad I had him with me.

I feel so bad for pushing Bailey away, but I knew who Aven was, I could feel his familiarity, hear him and even his smell was comforting.

In the moment that she tried to help it was like her hand was foreign and because my vision goes blurry when I'm fighting off a panic attack, I had no idea who she was. She's helped me through plenty before, so she understands how I get I just hope I didn't offend her or anything.

We get our snacks and head into the cinema to watch the movie, I have no idea what we're watching to be honest. All I know is that the girls have been talking about a special screening for at least a week, so it was the only option for tonight.

"I'm in E4, who's with me?" Aven asks.

"I'm E3," I say quietly, still holding his hand, so I don't lose my balance.

The rest of us pile into our seats, I'm on the end and Caylen on the other.

The lights dim and I open my snacks trying to be quiet, Aven and I giggling to ourselves quietly when I fail miserably at being quiet. Him trying to shush me through his laughter.

I love his smile. I've gotten to see it so much working with him and I wish he did it more often, but he smiles less with the others around and rarely ever when we're in the public eye. Something about his strict, tough guy image or something.

Halfway through the movie his hand finds mine again and I hold it, a smile finding its way to my face. I rest my head on his shoulder, loving the comfortable feeling I get being close to him.

The three weeks working with him I feel like I've gotten so close to him, it feels like we were meant to meet and neither of us want to be away from each other for too long.

I look down the seats to see Leanne and Sandra cuddled up together, big smiles on their faces, Leanne occasionally kissing Sandra's cheek or forehead.

I look further down and Caylen is looking at me, I smile at him and he smiles back and winks at me. I giggle at this.

"What?" Aven asks above me.

"Oh, nothing, just Caylen."

Aven hums and looks over at Caylen. I'm assuming he glared at him or something because Caylen puts his hands up in defence.

"He didn't do anything wrong it's alright," I smile at Aven, turning my head on his shoulder to look at him. He looks back at me and smiles, our faces just inches apart, getting lost in each other's eyes.

A blush spreads on my cheeks at the closeness and I hope the dim lights hide it and he somehow can't feel the heat.

"You dick!" Bailey yells from beside us breaking us both out of the trance we were in.

I laugh and lean over to her, "what happened?"

"He didn't kiss her, and he lied about loving her!" she yells again.

I look up to the screen and see we're watching Frozen, Anna laying helpless in front of the fireplace as Hans puts out the fire.

I chuckle at Bailey's reaction, a completely valid one, but still funny for a fifth time watching the movie.

I turn back towards the screen to watch the movie, my head finding its way back to Aven's shoulder and our hands intertwining again.

The lights slowly come back on and the 6 of us slowly pack up our stuff and head out to the car.

"Glad you guys chose that movie, it was good to watch it at the cinema again," I say smiling at the girls walking behind us.

We manage to get back to the car without running into any more journalists or paps which I'm grateful for, I don't think I could deal with that again. Aven drives and I decide to sit in the back between Bailey and Caylen, Leanne and Sandra sitting behind us.

I would sit with Aven, but I wanted to talk to the others a bit, Aven and I seem to go into our own little world when we talk to each other.

Bailey turns around to discuss the movie with the girls who somehow had never seen it before, so I turn to Caylen to talk to him. The 20-minute drive back to Aven's place is a great chance for us to get to know each other better.

I ignore the glares Aven is giving Caylen occasionally, he seems to get a bit protective I guess.

Caylen and I get along really well and I'm glad we had this chance to talk, I had no idea he was openly bi, which is cool to have someone else who understands some of the struggles of coming out.

When we arrive at Aven's he makes me promise that we'll hang out more when I get back from London which I agree to, obviously.

We pile into the living room, Aven, Bailey and I sitting on the bigger couch, Leanne and Sandra on the two person and Caylen sitting on the beanbag.

"Do you guy want to play truth or dare, so we can really get to know each other while having some fun." Bailey suggests.

A chorus of agreement coming from all of us and we all settle further into