Ch 7

Next Morning,

Next Morning,

I drive down the street, turning some heads as my car comes to a stop, parking in front of a tall building.

L-Corp

I get out of my car shutting the door behind me and pull slightly at the opening of my blazer and button up one button to close it. My phone rings and I check it, but when I see it's Lucius I send him to voice mail and put my phone back in my pocket. I haven't spoken to Lucius or Diana at all today because they kept stuff from me that I should've been well aware of. No one knew I was in Metropolis and I was keeping it that way.

"I'm sorry Ms. you can't park there-"

"I just did." I say paying the security guard no mind walking up the steps that lead to the front doors of the building.

"If you don't move your car I'll get it towed." He calls out.

I stop with an irritated breath before I turn back around and walk towards the security guard, taking off my sunglasses as I do.

"Hey, you're that Wayne kid from Gotham." He points out as he gets a better look at me.

"Then you know the power I possess. So, if you get my car towed then you won't be able to find a job anywhere in the upper east coast. And will have to beg everywhere else." I threaten just wanting to get inside as soon as possible.

He swallows thickly before he clears his throat.

"Did I say tow?-" He questions nervously with an airy chuckle.

"Mhm." I nod along.

"I meant..show. If you don't move your car I'll..show you how well it can be watched and taken care of while you're gone taking care of any business that you're here for at the amazing L-Corp." He nods and I smile I bit.

"You know, I thought that's what I heard." I chuckle patting his arm rather roughly and turn around, my eyes rolling as I make my way into the building.

When I make it inside I go to the receptionist making her look up at me.

"Hello- Ms.Wayne?- Welcome to L-Corp. How may I help you?" She asks looking at me.