Four.

The door opened up and Nessa stepped inside. The house was rather eerie, but the air was still warm. From somewhere within, he could hear hushed whispers. His name fell from their mouths as they spoke about him from afar.

She stared at the screen, waiting for something interesting to happen

She stared at the screen, waiting for something interesting to happen. The movie they were watching was honestly insufferable. All of the actors didn't seem to understand how to do their own jobs, the cinematography was atrocious, and the plot was so predictable that it felt like a toddler wrote the script. And if Emi had to deal with one more person making out, she was going to jump off of a bridge.

"I think I'm going to vomit." Keely's breath tickled Emi's neck as she whispered. She obviously wasn't going to actually vomit, she was referring to the dialogue occurring between the protagonist and the love interest. It was so cheesy, it caused them both physical pain. "We probably should have planned this date out a few days in advance."

"You think?" Emi muttered, unamused. At least, she sounded that way. The pair often hate-watched shit romance movies in their own time. Emi simply liked to act as though it was the worst exprience of her life. Which she did with just about everything.

Emi turned towards Keely, officially deciding that she was over this awful excuse for a movie. The theater was relatively full given that it was a Friday night, but it seemed to be almost entirely filled with couples. Some people were crying over the movie, as though it was actually good enough to cause such an onslaught of emotions.

Keely instantly understood what she wanted, their lips meeting earnestly. Every time they kissed, it was like a wildfire. The kind of passion that scared the shit out of Emi. Never before had she kissed someone and felt so vibrant after. As though the only thing keeping the world from ending was the pressing of their lips onto one another.

And if their kisses were wildfire, then their sex was fucking explosive.

Without a moments hesitation, Emi disregarded her popcorn, climbing into Keely's lap. They were in the last row, so it wasn't disturbing anyone behind them. The closest people were three seats to their left. It was only a matter of time before they were kicked out, which was entirely the point of doing it in the first place.

Emi lived in a world of adventure. She wasn't the kind of girl to leave a movie theater because she hated the movie. She was the kind of girl to make out in one until they got kicked out. That was her way of getting her money's worth. That was what made her and Keely such a perfect couple—Keely never gave a rat's ass about trouble.

Keely left hot kisses down Emi's neck, their hands feeling each other up as though it were the last time they would ever be able to touch. They kissed as though this were the last time they would ever get to be together. That was what made their relationship so ethereal.

"Excuse me?" A man's voice could be heard from behind them, a flashlight momentarily blinding the pair of them. "You can't be doing that in here."